Author Topic: Airport Security Scanner  (Read 6753 times)

Thongguy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Airport Security Scanner
« on: December 19, 2017, 10:38:37 AM »
This has probably been answered already...I’m curious what airport security sees when they do the body scan (where you put your arms in the air)?

underlvr

Re: Airport Security Scanner
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 05:59:14 AM »
Good question and you can go online and see pics of what they see - basically not too much.  It’s not like X-ray vision where you can see me wearing my tight little thong under my clothes or something like that.  Think its pretty boring and even worse with the population (broadly speaking) getting more and more out of shape, I’m not sure i’d like a job where i saw peoples’ shapes all day...

Similar to the actua X-ray machine, you can’t see someone’s underwear collection in their bags...they’ll only see that if they do a bag inspection.  I’ve had that happen a couple of times!

Thongguy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 06:23:45 AM »
Thanks for your response! I kind of figured they couldn’t see much, but thought I’d throw it out there. I think when these came out there was a big controversy about what they could see. I’m flying to Phoenix and I was planning to use a carry-on, but now I get to bring a bunch of presents for my daughter. Either way the only underwear I’m packing are my thongs. Hopefully I’ll get my new pairs of iKingsy’s before I leave!

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 05:33:32 AM »
Thanks for your response! I kind of figured they couldn’t see much, but thought I’d throw it out there. I think when these came out there was a big controversy about what they could see. I’m flying to Phoenix and I was planning to use a carry-on, but now I get to bring a bunch of presents for my daughter. Either way the only underwear I’m packing are my thongs. Hopefully I’ll get my new pairs of iKingsy’s before I leave!

I noticed you mentioned “iKingsy’s” thongs. I’ve come across these on amazon an for a 6 pack for $29 is quite cheap. It says it a bulge type thong. My question is it? Those are the styles I prefer.

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 05:40:04 AM »

I noticed you mentioned “iKingsy’s” thongs. I’ve come across these on amazon an for a 6 pack for $29 is quite cheap. It says it a bulge type thong. My question is it? Those are the styles I prefer.
Are they these ones?

Thongguy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 09:31:54 AM »

Are they these ones?

The ones I got are the Mens Soft Modal Thong Underwear Sexy Low Rise G-string. So far the material feels great and they’re very comfortable. I also have the Men's Thong Underwear Sexy Low Rise T-Back from them and they’re very comfortable too.

VegasThong702

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2017, 11:51:42 AM »
If you see my previous posts you’ll see I’m a big fan of iKingsky. I have a few styles from them. The only problem I have with them is I’m a straight man and I’m looking for more masculine colors but they seem to like more feminine colors.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2017, 12:00:21 PM »
How is the overall support with the string sides? I expected to see a string back not a thong back. What do you recommend for sizing? Is medium truly a medium?

VegasThong702

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2017, 09:44:54 PM »
The large fit very well for me and I’m about at 35” waist. I think their thongs are very supportive.

Thongguy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2017, 12:18:36 PM »

Are they these ones?

The ones I got are the Mens Soft Modal Thong Underwear Sexy Low Rise G-string. So far the material feels great and they’re very comfortable. I also have the Men's Thong Underwear Sexy Low Rise T-Back from them and they’re very comfortable too.
After wearing the Modal thongs a couple days I can say they are extremely comfortable. They are well worth the purchase and are very inexpensive ($10.99 for 2), just wish they had more colors in this model.

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2017, 08:32:36 PM »
The machines that produced the see through "xray" images were replaced with millimeter wave machines that only pinpoints items on a generic cartoon outline.

adammccaig50

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2018, 12:44:51 AM »

Are they these ones?

Nice and comfortable

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk