Author Topic: How do you???  (Read 6721 times)

Hmonkey

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
How do you???
« on: September 28, 2017, 06:25:04 AM »
When getting dressed, in what order do you put your clothes on ? Also, when it comes on to putting you your thong, do put back first or the front front first and then adjust the back ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

microstringlvr

Re: How do you???
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 09:35:11 AM »
Think it depends on the thong....I normally wear 3d/4d thongs with really tight pouches so gotta work the boys into it first and make sure everything is contained, then slip the back up into where it belongs. If it's a thong w a roomy pouch, agnostic to whether it's the back or front first

When getting dressed, in what order do you put your clothes on ? Also, when it comes on to putting you your thong, do put back first or the front front first and then adjust the back ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 04:42:06 PM »
Thong or string first, then a shirt, then pants/shorts/skirt, then socks if needed and shoes.
With a thong or string I pull up the front first and position little Willy at the bottom of the pouch. Then I pull up the back. At last I adjust the fabric around little Willy to have good support.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

SmallThong

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 02:28:51 AM »
Since most of my things are fitted/snug I pull them on and get my boys situated by making sure the pouch material contains everything hen adult the side straps as the back slips into place, adjust that then again the sides and pouch. Done!  Then pansy shirt n the rest

kiyoothong

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 07:42:28 AM »
Thong, shirt, pants and then socks

When putting on a thong, I first adjust the front so that my boys are packed in. Then, I pull up the back (If the back goes deep into my crack, then I pull out the strap. Lastly, I straighten the waistband.

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 05:11:23 AM »
Thong, socks, shirt, pants.  I put the thong on by arranging the pouch then pull the strap into place in my ass.

underlvr

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 07:45:54 AM »
This is a good question - something that’s been sort of addressed elsewhere on the board, but always a fun topics.

Most of my thongs are on the smaller/skimpier side so i need to situate the front first and then slide the back into its spot.  I have a muscleskins poser thong that goes on the same way as my Joe Snyder bulge thongs - i’m So used to wearing them that its almost like my cock/etc knows where to go.  I used to have to pack everything in, but if you angle your hips down in the front while pulling the thong up, everything sort of drops into the pouch and then pull the thong into place as you straighten up....some small adjusting is always necessary...and a bit of fun, it lets you know you’re wearing something sexy.

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2019, 02:49:14 PM »
I always adjust the front part first. so that all of my junk is in place. Then I spread my butt cheeks so the butt strap is planted right up my butt. Best feeling in the world! I've yet to put on thongs without getting rock hard every time. Lol. I keep telling myself, "It's just everyday underwear."
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

underlvr

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2019, 03:37:59 AM »
I always adjust the front part first. so that all of my junk is in place. Then I spread my butt cheeks so the butt strap is planted right up my butt. Best feeling in the world! I've yet to put on thongs without getting rock hard every time. Lol. I keep telling myself, "It's just everyday underwear."

I have the same experience every day....tell myself ‘I wore something like this all day yesterday, going to all day today and tomorrow, calm down...this is your everyday underwear now...’

TightThong

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2020, 11:35:22 AM »
Good question...i put on a thong first then socks, shirt then pants...i think!

For the thong, i usually wear tighter fitting bulge style thongs so i slide them up my legs, let my boys drop into the pouch and secure them before letting the back strap slide home to where it belongs :)