Author Topic: N2N.....anyone tried these?  (Read 7571 times)

underlvr

N2N.....anyone tried these?
« on: November 27, 2017, 11:42:39 AM »
Hey guys - new to the board...curious if anyone has tried these out.  They look so hot, maybe not for all day/regular wear but certainly for a date night!  Please let me know, thanks!

https://n2n-bodywear.myshopify.com/collections/liquid-skins/products/b10-liquid-skin-g

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: N2N.....anyone tried these?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 03:45:51 PM »
huge fan of N2N and have one of almost every style over the last several years. Their classic cotton thong is one of the best thongs I own (3 paid), their air G is great (5 pair) and their discontinued Mojave thong is one of my favorites as well (5 pair).

They're having an awesome cyber monday sale today too. I'm planning on buying the silk g in mocha and the white mesh g.  Note, they call them G-strings but most are regular thongs, not G's (though the Air G is very much a G String)

underlvr

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 03:58:09 PM »
Good to know thanks...i used to have one of their ‘popsicle’ thongs in pink, loved that one. 

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 09:38:34 AM »
That's a nice thong- not too wide but still looking sexy.
I used to have their pocket pouch gstring. It was not bad but the front was too narrow. My pubes would stick out because the front was so narrow.

underlvr

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 09:53:45 AM »
That's a nice thong- not too wide but still looking sexy.
I used to have their pocket pouch gstring. It was not bad but the front was too narrow. My pubes would stick out because the front was so narrow.

I hear you about the width issue.  I’m tightly trimmed down there so I usually wear quite small thongs - more the bulge thongs which really only cover your package right up to the base of your manhood.  But this N2N thong looks like a happy medium to me.  I’ve still not come across anyone who’s tried it.  Most people who have tried N2N seem to have the older models...

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2020, 07:23:45 PM »
I just received 6 new cotton blend thongs for N2N. Wearing one of them all day today. It is comfortable. I’ve had several N2N thongs over the years.

TightThong

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2020, 03:31:22 AM »
They used to make some really fun thongs - i have one that a friend gave me called their Popsicle thong...in pink, i love it

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2020, 03:42:47 AM »
I feel like every time I go on their site, everything is on sale and they generally have very little stock. I used to love the classic cotton but they seem to have done away with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmk99

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2020, 07:16:20 PM »
I've bought a few from them recently.  They seem to introduce a few colors and styles every few months and discount the colors/styles that have been around for 6 months or longer.  Almost all of them are low rise.  The cotton ones seem to fit the best.  When they go on sale is when I place an order for more. 

I am pleased with the quality of them and they usually ship within 2-3 business days of placing an order.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2020, 06:08:06 PM »
I friggin love n2n. Sometimes they don’t have what I want but there’s always something else I can add to my cart lol. Love the cuts and quality. Probably
My Favorite brand to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2020, 04:50:45 PM »
I recently received several new thongs from N2N. I must say the undies are some of the most comfortable thongs I own. The all day wear is unnoticeable. The material is very soft and stretches well. The swim thongs are sharp looking, roomy and fun.

TightThong

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2020, 03:32:46 AM »
I haven’t been on their site in ages and looks like they reinvested in some new thongs.  I could see myself wearing this one...

https://n2nbodywear.com/collections/erotic/products/ig1-island-groove-thong

Fitted, not loose, and the sides don’t have extra material like the Huntington Thong

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2020, 11:26:27 AM »
Yeah I've always seen other people wearing N2N thongs and thought they looked good but when I went to look on their site they didn't have what I was looking for. Will have to look again.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2021, 06:24:49 PM »
Jut picked up the N2N Fire Island thong and the Sexy Ass thong. I must say wow! I think I am in love with these little items. The Fire Island thong with the quick release buckle is great. I can’t wait to wear it to the beach this coming summer. The Sexy Ass thing will be a show stopper with my beach mates. Both are very sexy items.

irthonger

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2021, 05:23:07 AM »
bro... this was from 2017... the link doesn't even work. why comment on this?