Author Topic: Laundry Excitement  (Read 8820 times)

underlvr

Laundry Excitement
« on: November 28, 2017, 10:09:21 AM »
About a year back i was doing my laundry at the laundromat where quite a lot of young people frequent.  I had about 1 week of clothes and somehow 3+ weeks of underwear to get through...lazy as i am i didn’t separate anything before going over so there i was by myself at the table in front of the washers dividing everything light vs dark as you do.  As I only really wear thongs with the odd bikini brief, needless to say that there were a lot of stringy looking garments on that table...and a couple came in to do their wash...2 guys who clearly looked at the table before loading their laundry.  One commented that i was such a good guy for doing my girlfriend’s laundry.  Not sure how to respond i just said ‘no, its all mine...but at least its all small and easy to clean!’.  I was clearly blushing and finished up, they left and sadly i never saw them again...but hope they got a good show, some new undie ideas etc!

Thongguy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Laundry Excitement
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 03:04:56 PM »
About a year back i was doing my laundry at the laundromat where quite a lot of young people frequent.  I had about 1 week of clothes and somehow 3+ weeks of underwear to get through...lazy as i am i didn’t separate anything before going over so there i was by myself at the table in front of the washers dividing everything light vs dark as you do.  As I only really wear thongs with the odd bikini brief, needless to say that there were a lot of stringy looking garments on that table...and a couple came in to do their wash...2 guys who clearly looked at the table before loading their laundry.  One commented that i was such a good guy for doing my girlfriend’s laundry.  Not sure how to respond i just said ‘no, its all mine...but at least its all small and easy to clean!’.  I was clearly blushing and finished up, they left and sadly i never saw them again...but hope they got a good show, some new undie ideas etc!
Great story!! The look on their faces must’ve been a classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 06:53:36 AM »
Haha that's a great story. I bet those guys talked about you later.

underlvr

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 08:26:58 AM »
Haha that's a great story. I bet those guys talked about you later.

Well i really hope so!  Wish i could have eavesdropped in on the convo!

peterwhitethong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 02:00:20 PM »
Hahaha funny. Great story! I can image their faces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2019, 02:37:52 PM »
Man! I missed going to public Laundromats! I have a washer and dryer at home, but I would love to bring my clothes and thongs at a public Laundromat someday and lay out everything. I would love to see all of the men's reactions, particularly the younger straight men! Haha!
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

TightThong

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2020, 04:10:04 AM »
I’ve had similar moments in my building laundry rooom - i love in a massive building, there are 15 sets of washer/dryers.  A few times in the transition from washer on bottom to throwing things into the dryer on top i’ve Had a few thongs spill out onto the floor...there are 5-6 gay guys in the building who have made comments saying things like ‘wow that looks tough to get into’ or ‘those look like fun’....i loved it.  A real convo starter!