Author Topic: How I started...  (Read 4288 times)

Thongguy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
How I started...
« on: December 10, 2017, 04:06:26 PM »
My wife liked when I’d wear her underwear during foreplay and it turned me on to wear them. I never thought about wearing hers so I decided to buy some from Target 15-20 years ago. They are cotton and not the most comfortable, but since my wife liked them I occasionally wore them. I was buying her some thongs from Fredericks and noticed they had men’s thongs so I bought a few pairs...she loved them and so did I, but still only wore them occasionally because I was worried someone would find out and think I was a pervert. Fast forward to this summer and I asked my wife if she wanted me to buy some and she said yes so I obliged. I bought some MASS21 Men's Sexy Underwear Pouch Thong Swimsuit 4-Pack Low Rise Bikini Briefs and they’re extremely comfortable, but not a huge color selection. Since then I’ve bought iKingsy and quite a few pairs of Body Aware. Now I wear thongs daily because they are very comfortable, my wife likes them, and they make me feel sexy.

kiyoothong

Re: How I started...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 06:31:49 AM »
Yeah good thing that your wife likes thongs and likes to see you in them.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 04:34:56 PM »
Nothing wrong with feeling sexy underneath. I'm sure that is a recurring them for all of us here.  ;)

obe1_home

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 05:59:05 PM »
My wife liked when I’d wear her underwear during foreplay and it turned me on to wear them. I never thought about wearing hers so I decided to buy some from Target 15-20 years ago. They are cotton and not the most comfortable, but since my wife liked them I occasionally wore them. I was buying her some thongs from Fredericks and noticed they had men’s thongs so I bought a few pairs...she loved them and so did I, but still only wore them occasionally because I was worried someone would find out and think I was a pervert. Fast forward to this summer and I asked my wife if she wanted me to buy some and she said yes so I obliged. I bought some MASS21 Men's Sexy Underwear Pouch Thong Swimsuit 4-Pack Low Rise Bikini Briefs and they’re extremely comfortable, but not a huge color selection. Since then I’ve bought iKingsy and quite a few pairs of Body Aware. Now I wear thongs daily because they are very comfortable, my wife likes them, and they make me feel sexy.

Oh my I remember the Target ones and Fredericks of Hollywood  ...

I have a smile as I read this and yes, same here. Before she became my wife, she wear them under tight fitting jean when we go dancing.  Being an ass guy and like seeing them on her.. she bought me some too when we went shopping at Fredericks, and was embarrassed some buying them. When I go back buying for my wife things I buy another too. Then target carried them... hell I thought I was stealing them so embarrassed buying them back then. Oh my... those days. I clean out my old dresser and found some of the originals one I bought years ago. The elastic was gone and threw them away. I found brands like HOM, Gazzel, “German one  can’t remember the name, JM skinz favorites, N2N, Dietz, and Undergear. I found in my work in the heat the Microfiber one where better for me. The cotton just would not last. But Fredericks of Hollywood started the entire thong wearing for me.

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 02:22:09 PM »
Nice it's good to have the support of your wife! how long was the transition for you from starting to wear thongs to wearing them everyday? For me it was about 3/4 months from wearing my first thong to wearing them everyday, and throwing away all my other underwear!

I also have loads of Body Aware thongs, they are so comfy! one of my favourite brands

obe1_home

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 02:49:29 PM »
Nice it's good to have the support of your wife! how long was the transition for you from starting to wear thongs to wearing them everyday? For me it was about 3/4 months from wearing my first thong to wearing them everyday, and throwing away all my other underwear!

I also have loads of Body Aware thongs, they are so comfy! one of my favourite brands
Well we added them to the bedroom early 95. And after me removing her undies and replacing them with t backs, she reversed it and did the same to me.
So from bedroom play to 24/7 in one day so to speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 01:10:59 PM »
Target is where I started too. I’d started wearing skimpier underwear and once when I’m target I saw a pair and decided to give them a try. I liked working out in them and then expanded my collection from there. I hid it from my gf at the time but immediately tevealed them to my successive gf (now wife) who was taken aback but loved/loves them. 10 yrs on and its amazing how happy this little secret can make me daily