Author Topic: lost in la in just a thong  (Read 5744 times)

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
lost in la in just a thong
« on: January 03, 2018, 05:00:35 PM »
4 years ago as i was just getting the courage to go out into the world in a thong, i generally needed a little alcohol to help make it happen. from reading these forums, i’d learned that the spot to go was in venice beach between ketch and galleon tower. i’d decided that i’d go thong down there and that i’d get some alcohol to take with me so i got a bottle of vodka and lemonade and sat down there in just a thong by the beach without sunscreen for several hours until it started getting dark and it was time to go home. i was tipsy and certainly in a place where i shouldn’t be driving but i nevertheless went to look for my car where i’d remembered parking it. it wasn’t there. i flipped out and must have walked around for an hour looking for it all along pacific ave, but it was nowhere to be found and my blood alcohol content must have been rising because while I only felt tipsy when I left the beach, I was well on my way towards blasted without any additional drink. I found a condo unit with a pool so I dropped my shorts and went swimming in just my thong. then to the hot tub and just saying hi to anyone that walked past. i decided to get out and keep looking for my car, though I forgot my shorts so now I’m just walking down the streets of marina del rey/venice, loaded, wearing nothing but a thong with only my keys and phone (lost my wallet somewhere along the way). mind you that i know a LOT of people that live in this neighborhood and even walked directly by one of their apartments. seeing someone i knew was not just a possibility but a likely one that thankfully didn’t happen. ultimately I decided to walk to washington street which if you know the area you realize is a very highly populated area as its at the very base of the Venice Pier and is the dividing line between venice and mdr and in nothing but my thong, while sitting next to, coincidentally the venice whaler, in this densely populated area and hearing hot 20-something girls headed out to the bars snicker at my thong through my alcoholic haze, i call a lyft and it picks me up. i was concerned the driver wouldn’t love that i was wearing just a thong so i found flyers from one of the shops in the area and just held it in front of me as i jumped in and over my lap on the drive. as we near my apartment, i see my car. turns out that in my drunken stupor i’d forgotten that i’d taken a lyft to the beach since i knew i’d be drinking. as i got out of the lyft and ran past the driver into my apartment, i can only imagine what my driver must have been thinking as a man with whom he’d just spent the last 20 minutes talking to from inside his car streaked by in just a thong. i wore the tan line from that thong for weeks as i'd gotten a really bad tanline since i used no sunscreen and never turned my cheeks away from the sun.

now i wear a thong to the beach or even when going running and i don’t think twice about it but this was one of my first experiences and was certainly one for the books. even as a staunch thong wearer and supporter and someone who feels confident being spotted in a thong, i recognize there is a time and a place and that walking through a populated nightlife area at 9pm is neither. it does leave me wondering whether trying the lyft/uber pickup in just a thong again could be fun if i do it one afternoon from the beach.

kiyoothong

Re: lost in la in just a thong
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 06:02:59 AM »
Goodness me. You were quite bold to do all of that in a thong. But I think this was all possible because you were in Venice Beach.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 08:29:19 PM »
My boldness was tempered by my drunkenness. And as they say truth is stranger than fiction. I’m not creative enough to have made that up!

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 04:23:24 PM »
@aninterestingguy - Has anyone ever photographed you out on the beach?   

https://goo.gl/images/TvEnH1
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 11:21:04 AM »
yes, but this isn't it. I occasionally look on twitter and instagram shortly after leaving just to see if anyone has posted anything. The only person I'm certain took a picture asked if they could, but I don't believe they ever posted it. It was two 20 yo girls both in thongs and they asked me to take pictures of them in thongs to post on their own instagram account. wish i'd gotten the handle in retrospect...