Author Topic: Roommates  (Read 4009 times)

kiyoothong

Roommates
« on: February 15, 2018, 06:20:17 AM »
Anyone living with roommates? So, I have a female roommate from France and she doesn't know that I wear thongs. She has her own room and we only share the living room and the bathroom, which is next to her room. So if I want to go to the bathroom, I have to pass by her room.

Anyway a few nights ago, I had to go pee in the middle of the night. I had a black thong on, and I was too lazy to put pants on. So, I just went to the bathroom pantsless. It was 4 am, and it was still dark. I thought I would be okay.

Going to the bathroom was fine. She didn't open her door, and I was able to make a quick dash to the bathroom. After doing my business, I went back to my room. While I was on my way back, I realized that the blinds were open. For some reason, I wanted to shut the blinds. So, I went towards the living room window, and I pulled the blinds down. This made a noise, and I guess my roommate woke up from it. She came out to see what was going on, and there I heard her gasp. She saw my bare cheeks. But the living room was dark, so I don't think she saw me pantsless. Anyway, I just quickly went back to my room, and I haven't spoken to her since.

I don't care if she sees me in a thong. She's going back to France soon, and we have no mutual friends.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 07:27:51 AM by kiyoothong »

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Roommates
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 02:55:50 PM »
I also have a female roommate who has lived with me about 5 months.

She found out I wear thongs pretty early on (like within a week) as I made no attempt to hide it. She saw a load of them hanging up in my room drying and asked me about it. i explained how the guy i was seeing had influenced me to start wearing them and that i find them more comfy so now always wear them. She said she prefers them too but never thought they would be ocmfy for guys. She said she wears thongs most of the time which i have since noticed A LOT.

She was completely cool with it though and it was no big deal and since then hasn't really been mentioned at all. It's just normal. Maybe it's different for me though as i am openly bi sexual. People just assume it's the gay part of me coming out  and i think there is a lot less/zero stigma compared to 100% straight guys wearing thongs.

But yeah, i wouldn't try and hide it if i were you. who cares if one person knows you wear thongs? If she already knows, it's better our in the open anyway than it being the elephant in the room

kiyoothong

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 06:18:37 AM »
Yeah I know I don't have to keep this a secret, but how am I going to tell her?
Well, I know that my roommate doesn't wear thongs. One time, I had to take her laundry out of the washer. I couldn't find any thongs, not even cheekies.

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 06:54:23 AM »
Now, I live with two guys, and I use the living room. The two rooms at my place are taken by my roommates.
Yesterday, I had a cam session with a thonger from Belgium. It was early in the morning, and I thought my roommates were asleep. I was standing in front of the dining table with my pants down. All of a sudden,  I heard a sound from the bathroom and one of my roommates came out of the bathroom. He definitely saw me without my pants. I quickly sat down and acted as though nothing was going on. As he was going to his room, he asked me why I had a mask on (I had a mask on to hide my identity). I couldn't answer him, but he didn't wait for my answer and went straight to his room.

Later that day, I told him that I was a recording a video for physio. I told him that I had uneven legs. Then, I got a yoga mat and asked him to compare the length of my legs. He didn't see much difference between my left leg and right leg. He didn't say much afterwards.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2021, 08:55:15 AM »
Great stories! I think in a way, we all wouldn't mind getting caught in our thongs. I know many openly wear them but us who wear them and only close family know of our thong wearing often think about getting caught wearing thongs and the older I get the less I care about who knows about my underwear choice!