Author Topic: Calvin Klein Body Thong  (Read 6787 times)

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
Calvin Klein Body Thong
« on: February 15, 2018, 08:51:34 AM »
I was on Amazon yesterday and noticed they have CK Body Thongs back in stock in all sizes in white and black. 2 pack for $27.50 black and $27.15 white. They also have one I haven’t seen before. CK Focused Fit Thong, which is a little more pricey. $23.70 for one. Since these haven’t been available for a few years, I stocked up!! I also went to Calvin Klein’s website to look for the focused fit style. No thong available on the US site but it is for sale on the UK site. Maybe they’ll bring new things to the US soon.

I’ve seen one CK body Thong sell on eBay for like $30-40. For ONE! Maybe I should order more and list them on eBay, lol. Cover the cost for my own stockpile. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atlasxboy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Calvin Klein Body Thong
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 03:54:20 PM »
So jealous! I can't see them on the Canadian Amazon page. :(

kiyoothong

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 07:04:08 AM »
I used to have the CK Body and Steel thongs, and I got them at The Bay in Canada. They're so hard to find now, and I thought they were gone for good. Glad that they're coming back.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 12:55:10 AM »
Personally the Body thong is one of the worst fitting and uncomfortable thongs I have ever worn. The pouch is just plain awful, too small, no stretch, gaps on the sides, and the back is too long for a low rise fit. I found the new Focused Fit thong on Amazon US and it will arrive on Tuesday. Review on Thursday when I return from Canada and freezing my ass off.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 04:48:48 PM »
I’ll start a new review thread for this but I picked up my new CK Focused Fit thong today from the Amazon locker and I am wearing it now. Wow!

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 08:04:38 PM »
The fit of the CK body thong isn’t all that great. My love for them is because they’re not a low rise style so they create accidental slips :). The fact that the waist band is thick and says the brand on it, which everyone knows, is a huge plus because people would instantly know it’s men’s underwear from the brand that basically created sex appeal for men’s underwear. No confusion about wearing women’s underwear or anything.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 08:06:47 PM »
Alynm, I’m also wearing the focused fit thong today! Super comfy, wish the pouch was a tad bigger. I don’t generally care for designs that has a noticeable change between the pouch and the strap. I prefer them to be one continuous piece of fabric but still with the contoured pouch.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 10:14:52 PM »
I couldn’t agree with you more regarding the sizing of the pouch. I opted for a size small because I assumed the sizing would be way off as has been my experience with all Calvin Kline underwear products.  The waist sizing and traditional thong back appear to be perfect but the pouch could be a little wider on the sides and have a more stretchy material which would be more accommodating.  I will definitely be ordering a size medium to compare pouch fit and hope that it is not much larger in the other areas.  Overall, I am very impressed with this new material and the overall styling of the underwear.  I would love to see a jockstrap and sport bikini in this same style.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 03:17:40 PM »
Now available on MACYS.COM and even some store locations if you check for 'In-store pickup'.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2018, 03:55:07 PM »
I noticed it on CK’s website as well as Nordstrom’s also.

leduc123

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2018, 11:23:15 PM »
They're back! I saw them at Simon's store in Canada, it's 34$ for 2-pack. Good news. I tought thew were gone for good.

kiyoothong

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2018, 06:20:38 AM »
That's great news. I  heard that there are some new thongs at Simons.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2018, 08:39:42 PM »
I believe they’re back for only a limited time. On CK’s website, they’re calling it “Body Anniversary 2-Pack Thongs.” Given the name, I would expect it to be a short term return and not to remain.

Comparing between the original and the “anniversary “ version, they did make changes, albeit very subtle. The pouch fits a little better than the original, the font on the waistband is a bit bigger (if I recall correctly, I don’t have them in front of me at the moment), and the arse strap is slightly different.

Personally I think it’s an improvement but they still don’t have the fit quite down. The rise is still higher than most others on the market and the pouch could be a little more contoured. I will say that CK’s body thong is my go to for when I want a “natural” whale tail above my pants. They just sit so high and I wear low rise jeans that it’s a given that they’ll end up showing above my pants.

kiyoothong

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2018, 01:49:24 AM »
Yeah, their thongs are quite high-rise, but you don't have to worry about getting a whaletail because their waistband is quite wide. So even if your underwear shows above your pants, people are only going to see the waistband.