Author Topic: Hi !!  (Read 6926 times)

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hi !!
« on: April 15, 2018, 04:55:05 AM »
Hallo !!
I am John, from Greece.I was reading all the excellents posts in this forum, for a while and i decided to become a member . I would like to introduce myself...
Well, i am 40 years old and i live in Athens. I am married to a wonderfull wife, little older than me ( 44) and we have a 5 years old daughter and a 8 years old son. She is a dentist and i work at the embassy of Cyrpus in Athens. Both of us loves thongs and we wear them 24/7. To be honest, there is no other type of underwear or swimwear in our house, except for our kids hehe....
I started to wear thongs on 2001,rather regularly and excusively since 2007 when i met my current wife.She is a full time thonger since she was teenager.
We both like to talk about thong wearing  and experiences of wearing thongs.Our best feeling is the knowledge that both of us we have something between our cheeks and we share this feeling at the same time.
  We are open thongers and we dont mind if we show whaletail or if other people see us at the beach.Especially about whaletail , we think that if you are wearing a thong is absolutely natural to show whaletail sometimes , like you show the boxer/brief/panties waistband.
  So we are here , ready to talk with you !!
  Best regards
John and Basiliki.

( Basiliki, is my wifes name)

kiyoothong

Re: Hi !!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 06:33:55 AM »
Hey John, glad you can join us. It's nice to see a thong-wearing couple.
How often do you go to the beach? Do you have any pictures of you and your wife in thongs?

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 12:30:01 PM »
hi kiyoothong!! thank you for your message, well living in Athens is very easy to go to the beach....unfortunately during the working days of the week, is difficult due to our working hours but we visit the beach every weekend and every other day is national day off. and in Greece we have many days during the summer, when is forbitten to work, especially due to religious reasons...
 now about the photos...we promise that during the summer we will post photos of us.
 again, thank you for your reply!

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 12:57:22 PM »
Welcome John & Basiliki!

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 02:25:48 PM »
Hey, welcome to the forum. I hope one day I'd be able to make it to Greece. I want to go to all the little islands. There must be amazing beaches to lay down in my thong.

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile

VegasThong702

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 06:27:47 AM »
You know we want pictures of you and your wife in thongs. Stop holding out.

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2018, 01:10:49 PM »
Hi vegas thong 702!! What is the meaning of the sentence " holding out"?.I used the google translate but i am afraid that i cant really understand..... If your comment is about the picture's from several beaches, i am sorry .In the converastion frame with Artor, i just load some links....i apologise for this.

VegasThong702

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2018, 01:46:18 PM »
Lol! Please Ioannis don’t apologize. You didn’t do anything wrong. I was just being a pervert hoping you would post pictures of the two of you in thongs. I’m glad you’re here at the forum. I will keep my slang terms minimal when messaging you so there isn’t any confusion.

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2018, 12:18:24 PM »
Thank you Vegasthong !! Well i am also happy being in this forum and talking to you all.For about two years i read all the post here and especially yours vegasthong. i really enjoyed every sentence of your posts!
Well , you are not a perv... we all like  to see pictures of men,women, couples in thongs.Exactly the same goes for me also.And to be honest, its a honor for us , that a guy like you is looking forward for our pictures!
Just the idea of showing our bodys on internet is something new to us and ok i have to admit that we are a little shy.But we will accept the challange hehe...
So , thank you again for your message and everything is ok!!

kiyoothong

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2018, 06:14:27 AM »
Take your time, Ioannis. You've already contributed a lot to this forum, and I'm sure the photos will come. I'm just envious of you because you have these nice beaches in Greece and you and your wife are at liberty to thong at these beaches.

Your stories are great too, and I'm sure you have more.

Having said all of that, I really can't wait to see your photos.

obe1_home

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2018, 08:08:19 PM »
Hi fellow Thong wearers!  I live Texas and not close to any Thong friendly beaches. I would be bashful the to say the least to openly wear one. But I have worn thongs for years as undies. I came into this by I liked my GF “now wife” at the time 90’s wearing them under her jeans when we danced, and during out private times. Eventually I removed all of her other undies and replaced them with new t backs. She smiled and say I see new t backs in my dresser and wanted to ask where are the rest of my undies? I said, well I thought you looked hot wearing thongs, and I kinda pitched out you old undies for these! Smiling... you look so sexy and hot all the time and the thought of you wearing them 24/7 is hot. Alrighty she said.

Now a few days later, I came home to shower and out of the shower after work and went I get a fresh pair of tight briefs and I find now I have thongs in my dresser!! Now I worn a t back on special occasions and they felt sexy and she like them in me. So I asked, hunny I see I have a additional items in my dresser, is there anything you like to tell me? She smiled !! From that point I was now a 24/7 Thong wearer myself. I a adjustment period. I learned about wearing them 24/7 and which ones bite, pull and constantly bother you. Once I found the right fit, I was sold!! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2018, 11:17:59 PM »
Γεια σας Ιωάννη!
I have many fond memories of wearing thong swimsuits with my girlfriend on the beaches of Greece. I absolutely love your country and went there on vacation many times, a couple of times in Attica, then Santorini, then Rhodes... Crete is definitely a place we are going to visit, maybe next year, who knows.
Great to read the experiences of another couple of thongers!
How common is it for Greek women to wear thong swimsuits this year?

Hallo !!
I am John, from Greece.I was reading all the excellents posts in this forum, for a while and i decided to become a member . I would like to introduce myself...
Well, i am 40 years old and i live in Athens. I am married to a wonderfull wife, little older than me ( 44) and we have a 5 years old daughter and a 8 years old son. She is a dentist and i work at the embassy of Cyrpus in Athens. Both of us loves thongs and we wear them 24/7. To be honest, there is no other type of underwear or swimwear in our house, except for our kids hehe....
I started to wear thongs on 2001,rather regularly and excusively since 2007 when i met my current wife.She is a full time thonger since she was teenager.
We both like to talk about thong wearing  and experiences of wearing thongs.Our best feeling is the knowledge that both of us we have something between our cheeks and we share this feeling at the same time.
  We are open thongers and we dont mind if we show whaletail or if other people see us at the beach.Especially about whaletail , we think that if you are wearing a thong is absolutely natural to show whaletail sometimes , like you show the boxer/brief/panties waistband.
  So we are here , ready to talk with you !!
  Best regards
John and Basiliki.

( Basiliki, is my wifes name)

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2018, 11:57:45 PM »
Hi Alex!!! thank you very much for your kind words..... and i am very happy to know that you have beautifull memories of your thonging in Greece!! Well , we are going to visit Crete, this summer and stay there for 10-12 days. We are going to spent time with another thong couple of my best friend...If you want/planning to visit Crete next summer, please tell me, because we  for us Crete is  the paradise on earth, so maybe we can spent time all together!!
Well, until now the weather wasnt so hot and to be honest we went only one time at the beach, there were few people.....
But, right now we are getting ready to visit the beach. as i am writting this i am wearing already me swimthong and my wife is getting ready..the weather at last is excellent, sunny and hot. We are going to spent the rest of the day under the sun... so i will report when i come home....
So what about you? What are your plans for today?

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2018, 11:17:45 PM »
You know, Ioannis, Crete is almost surely going to be our next Greek destination. Some months ago we were even thinking of going there this summer, but we changed our plans; next year maybe. Any suggestion or advice is appreciated; Crete is very big.
Last week I went to the beach twice, alone on Thursday (which I reported on the forum) and with my girlfriend on Saturday. On Italian beaches this year most women are wearing "brazilian" or "cheeky" styles, sometimes these swimsuits become improvised thongs. A couple of big brands are even selling true thong bikini bottoms, for women only of course: the first time they're readily available in stores in years. This weekend my gf was wearing her black Tezenis thong bikini bottom that I bought her this summer, with no top; I wore a black g-string instead. When I started wearing thong swimsuits I only wore "conservative" styles, but I grew fond of string-side suits last summer.
How was your day at the beach?