Author Topic: Hi !!  (Read 6979 times)

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hi !!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2018, 02:07:14 PM »
I am looking forward to meet you two in Crete !!  :) :)
our day was very pleasant. We went to our favorite beach, the Alexander beach, and we truly enjoy our time there.To be honest, for one more time i realised how liberating and comfy is the thong.You are naked but not naked, you can feel the sun touching all your body but still you have some clothes on, you can swim and move with unique freedom....
Alexander beach is not a very crowndebeach but still had many people. I was in thong and another guy in a very cheeky swim breif.and yes the fashion also in Greece for women is cheeky or brazilian bottom bikinis.the cheeky ones are cover about the 2.5/4 and after a while they being tranfrom to a thong-at least at the bottom of the cheeks. what i mean is that you can see the bottom line of the swimwear dissapeared between the cheeks.Is a liitle early to see real thongs on women , but later on insummer the popularity will increase....
i wore a black thong- to be honest i prefer the thong style than g-string- and my wife was -as always-topless with a purple thong under.For underwear she prefers the g-strings but for swimwear the classic T-thong. We stayed a lot of time under the sun, so coming back home we were very happy to see that we had a "light" thong tanline. not sharp at all but the very first appearance of.
What i really like, is to see ourselves with sharp thong tanlines...really i cannon stop enjoy the view.....
The only bad thing which happened was that i forgot to take with me a clean thong underwear to change after the swim, as i always do.(i cant stand the feeling of wearing the swimthong after the beach time even if it is dry) and i had to go commando until the time we get back home.it was bad because my wife wore her thong and  i get jealus of her, because she had a thong on and me no..hehe...
so alex -and all the members-how was your sunday?