Author Topic: Have you tried Doreanse thongs?  (Read 8360 times)

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Have you tried Doreanse thongs?
« on: April 17, 2018, 10:51:04 AM »
I found some that I'm interested in on freshpairs but I haven't tried that brand before and I'm wondering if they're any good? Also about the sizing, because I know that brands like Clever run small. Any idea anyone?

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Have you tried Doreanse thongs?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 01:01:14 PM »
Not me but curious what you learn. I’ve wanted to try them. Worried the pouch will be tiny like clever

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 05:01:22 AM »
well, i have one pair , grey color, from doreance.Guys is the most comfartable thong..the fabric is soooo soft, so is can be strecthed in every direction ( the front i mean) and the back strap is just the tight width so you cant feel nothing...the only negative is that they are small in dimensions so they look a little feminime....they are like a consernative female thong....

underlvr

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 01:08:40 PM »
Super nice do you have a link to a place where one could have a look-see?  Thanks!

underlvr

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 01:09:55 PM »
Super nice do you have a link to a place where one could have a look-see?  Thanks!

I do have a Metro thong from them in navy...classic, not TOO skimpy but very sexy

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 01:57:12 PM »
https://www.oboy.de/

This the link with the most various doreance thong collection... And i agree that they are sooo sexy !!

vers2k11

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 10:00:42 AM »
i've recently bought Doreanse Air Thongs and oh man....i put away all of the other brands (PPU) that i loved so much aside.  This is the thong for daily wear and all occasion.  It's very soft and really really comfy.  the pouch supports is perfect and is partially see through if you go with White color.  freshpair is the place for it.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2018, 07:56:40 AM »
Glad to hear the positive reviews. Think I’ll finally give it a try

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2018, 08:30:01 AM »
I found their sizing to be very inconsistent. Maybe it was just the styles that I bought. Audace.com had a really good sale on them a few years ago so I bought a bunch. A few I bought 2-3 of the same since I liked the print and the price was cheap. Within the same style and size, the cuts were different as was the sizing. Maybe Audace sells imperfect inventory which is why the price was so good. It didn’t disclaim that if they were. Maybe Doreanse has gotten more consistent since my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2018, 09:26:57 AM »
I have a white cotton/lycra Doreanse thong which looks very skimpy when off, but it's so stretchy that it feels great on. I recently bought a print thong from Deadgoodundies, and followed the size guidelines - I normally take a small size and like a snug fit. I now wish I had ordered a medium as it's a bit too snug!
Thongs make me feel sexy

underlvr

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2018, 09:37:40 AM »
I have a white cotton/lycra Doreanse thong which looks very skimpy when off, but it's so stretchy that it feels great on. I recently bought a print thong from Deadgoodundies, and followed the size guidelines - I normally take a small size and like a snug fit. I now wish I had ordered a medium as it's a bit too snug!

Which ones do you have/which did you get?  They make a number of thongs

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2018, 10:40:14 AM »
I bought one a while back. Tried it on and tossed it in the garbage. Poor quality and cheaply made.

rm_5960

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2020, 04:19:14 PM »
The Doreanse 1330 and 1390 are my favorites of all things/gstrings. In regular underwear I wear size M, but in Doreanse size XL is perfect. The steveneven.com website says they run larger than some brands, and my first purchase was in size L. It was just a tad too small, being a little uncomfortable in the taint after all day wear. The XL size is perfect, but I do not wear them as super low rise so for some guys they may feel too big. Support and room are great.

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2020, 09:03:52 PM »
I wear doreanse 1330 just about everyday. The are extremely comfortable. I normally wear a medium and a medium in doreanse fit just right. The 1330 are very light, the material is extremely soft and breathes well. I would highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2020, 09:20:35 AM »
I have a Doreanse metro thong...sort of like a more stylish/fitted 2xist with a single strap in the back and a traditional waistband.  The issue is the cotton content, the pouch has a bit of stretch, not much and the sides gap on me which i don’t like.  They should make the same style in more synthetic