Author Topic: thong with friends  (Read 10226 times)

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
thong with friends
« on: April 21, 2018, 04:20:49 AM »
hi!! my best ever experience, was last summer.I met a guy from another forum and he is into thongs as i am. He had a gf from china and both of them visited us in Athens.We spent together some days. We are all full time thongers.We visited several beaches and the common behavior was this : We ( me, my wife, him and his wife) had our swimthongs on , under our shorts on the way to the beach.then, after our swim, we changed to clean and fresh underwear thongs and go for food/coffee/ice cream or whatever. we were so comfortable with each other , so if someone showed whaletail,the rest of us just comment in a positive way, about how look it shows etc. of course we had long conversations about thongs, which of them are comfortable, which one we like more and why, how is the feeling of the thong we have on etc...
For me, the most enjoyable thing from all this, was the feeling/thought that all of us we have something between our cheeks hehehe...
  so have you ever thonged with friends and how was your experience from this? Tell us  your stories.....
  p.s. with this couple, we are still friends and every time we met each othe, i really enjoy the conversation about thongs, we show each other our thongs, new pieces etc...

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: thong with friends
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 02:31:03 PM »
Wow, that's an amazing experience! Thankfully the internet has made all of this possible. I'm more than excited to make thong friends and spend some time at the beach thonging together. It really is nice to hear something like this happened to you. Next time maybe you could take some photos to make us all jealous.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 10:58:02 PM »
If anyone is ever in LA, I’m always down for a thonging buddy!

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 12:03:50 AM »
I will !! We are going to be together,some days during August.We are going to visit Crete, where m friend lives now and spent 4-5 days together.Already we made some plans like which beaches we are going to visit.We will stay all together in the same apartment, because there are 2 bedrooms, so imagine the scene : 4 people in thongs loudging around.....magic!
And i promise to take photos for all of you!!

kiyoothong

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 06:01:33 AM »
Great story Ioannis. It's good when you and your friends   have the same hobby and interest.  I don't know if any of my friends are into thongs. I don't know how to bring it up. Anyway, I don't tell my friends about my underwear/swimwear preference.

No, I don't have any thong friends. Well, I have my online thong buddies but they're not from Canada.

Ioannis, how many thong friends do you have?

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 01:31:18 PM »
hallo kiyoothong !! I follow your posts and i like them, i am sure you are a very nice and clever guy....i dont know your friends but i believe that if we consider someone as a friend and love him, his underwear choice doesnt matter.i cant beleive that someone loves another person as a good friend because he is wearing boxer or hates him beacause he prefer the briefs....
I propose to be open with your friends.i dont say to stand up in front of them and say "i wear thongs" but if somehow they learn about it, let it be.
one of my friends from high school , found my choice, when he saw my thong tanline .we went for swim , the beach was empty so we went nude....
Now..about me... well 3 persons in my life were thongers.my ex best friend paul (pavlos in greek) he was a occasional thonger. his then gf was full time thonger and as men thongs became extremely popular during 2001-2005, he had some pairs.with him , thongs was never a real subject to talk about.it was like, they just another choice of underwear, they are in fashion and they are the best under tight jeans or during summer .....sometimes we had some funny moments or comments..but thats all.
 the second was also very rare thonger.he had some thongs but he wore thme very rarely..lets say 1 time every 2 months....
 the third is the friend i am talking about now.....full time thonger ......

and i dont know if counts....add a thonger i see in my gym but i never talked to him hehehe...

kiyoothong

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2018, 03:01:57 PM »
Thank you for the kind words, Ioannis. I hope to see more of you.

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2018, 11:10:42 PM »
Great post, Ioannis!
I have a couple of acquaintances met thanks to Internet thonging forums who might be interested in thonging together, but for one reason or another the opportunity never really came up.
On the other hand, I thonged with a couple of "real life" friends on a beach in two occasions. Both times my girlfriend was with me; she also wears thongs as underwear and swimwear, and goes topless at the beach. In one occasion, we went to the beach together with another couple, good friends of ours; I wore a thong, my gf wore a thong bikini bottom and went topless, the other girl wore a standard bikini and went topless as well, and the other guy wore shorts. No particular comments were made. In another occasion instead there were three of us: me, my girlfriend and a woman friend of mine. She wore a standard bikini bottom but no top; she also liked our swimsuits and said that she'd be curious to try one in the future. Maybe this summer we'll happen to go to the beach together again.

kiyoothong

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2018, 06:24:43 AM »
Hey that's nice. At least, your gf goes thonging with you and is supportive of your swimwear choice. And then you have your real life friends who are aware of your swimwear preference.

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2018, 11:04:01 PM »
Yeah, my gf always encouraged me to wear thong underwear and swimwear, we found each other. I can say I also encouraged her to wear thong swimwear, which she was curious to try but never did before meeting me.
I must say though, that very few of my friends know of my swimwear preferences. Only those I mentioned, basically. I'm still trying to find a way to be open about this without "flaunting" my preference. I don't know if I explain myself...

Hey that's nice. At least, your gf goes thonging with you and is supportive of your swimwear choice. And then you have your real life friends who are aware of your swimwear preference.

kiyoothong

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2018, 11:22:16 AM »
Yeah, my gf always encouraged me to wear thong underwear and swimwear, we found each other. I can say I also encouraged her to wear thong swimwear, which she was curious to try but never did before meeting me.
I must say though, that very few of my friends know of my swimwear preferences. Only those I mentioned, basically. I'm still trying to find a way to be open about this without "flaunting" my preference. I don't know if I explain myself...

That's nice. It's good that you guys have the same interest. It's very rare to find someone who has a liking for guys in thongs.

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 12:28:16 AM »
Thank you again Alex !! i always happy when i know couples who are both thongers!! the role of the wife/gf is very important for the male thonging . at least this is my opinion. well, we all are aware about the social stigma about men wearing thongs etc... when the wife/gf support your choice-as underwear or swimwear- make this stigma more affortable.Sometimes you just dont care.
There were times, even now, when we visit a well crownded beach with my wife who ok i am a little shy to show my thong, being afraid od others reactions. i love my wife because in these times, when she feel that i am a little embarrasemnt, she say " ok, its time to go into the sea my love, put off your shorts" or " you see this consernative couple over there, come on lets shock them hehe"
things like that. well at these times, my confindence take a boost and i really enjoy the revealing of my swimthong and really enjoy the sights of the others....
The same goes for the underwear.years a go, when i used to have boxers yet, sometimes in the morning ,after shower, when
 was getting dress for work, without a reason, i grabbed a pair of boxers...every single time , my wife complained and protested -in a nice way- about my choice. the reasult was , every single time to take off the boxer and happily to wear a thong. the last time-maybe 10 years a go- i put on a boxer. at that time i was into thongs of course and i remember i wore them for 20-25 in a row.so my wife saw me from behind and she said : there was a lot of time  since i saw you in a full back underwear,i dont like it, please wear a thong right now...i want to see your cheeks again..."...it was the last day of my life ever wear a boxer.by the end of the day she threw away all the boxers hehehehe...
so...Alex in which ways your gf supports your thonging (underwear/swimwear)?

kiyoothong

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2018, 03:13:40 AM »
Ioannis, your wife is a considerate person and she knows how to take care of her man. I think she's the reason why you're into thongs. Without her, you wouldn't be able to go thonging at the beach, and you wouldn't wear thongs everyday.

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2018, 11:40:25 PM »
Ioannis, I agree with you. I first started browsing thong-related forums on the Internet because I felt I needed a little bit of encouragement, but after I met my woman, all the support I needed came from her.
Vasiliki sounds lovely, I guess we're both lucky men! She sounds a little bit like my gf who, when I wear traditional briefs, tends to comment with disappointment "oh, but these cover so much...". When we first met each other I wore thong underwear only sporadically, and wore standard brief swimsuits. She wore only thong underwear and brazilian swimsuits. I told her about my fascination with thongs and she encouraged me to purchase and wear more of this style, even buying some for me. Now my drawer is more or less 80% thongs/g-strings; I still have some briefs which I tend to use during winter.
We started wearing thong suimsuits together during our first summer as a couple. She had always wanted to try that style, and when I showed her some models online she quickly and happily agreed that we should both wear thongs at the beach. She also started going topless. Every summer we buy each other swimsuits, or give each other suggestions on what we'd like to see on the other person's body. We don't go to crowded beaches since we prefer uspoiled, more "natural" beaches, but still, we do not own full-backed suits. When, on her suggestion, I bought a brazilian-back suit, my gf told me I should make that style my most covering style and throw away my briefs.

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2018, 12:37:42 PM »
Hi alex!! and all members.... a few days ago alex asked me what is the percentage of women who wear swimthongs..well i saw this video from the island of mykonos and i copy it here... well especially this summer the percentage of female swimthongs is very high...so.. enjoy ! :D ;)
https://www.protothema.gr/life-style/article/799474/anastenaxe-i-mukonos-apo-ta-string-stis-paralies/