Author Topic: Waxed  (Read 7387 times)

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Waxed
« on: May 16, 2018, 11:41:32 AM »
After years of shaving my legs, butt, and private area, I finally tried getting waxed yesterday. It was an interesting experience as I have never had gotten a wax before. I basically got waxed from the waist down and I am very pleased with the results. Some of it was painful but overall was a great experience! Now to wait and see how long it takes to grow back. So far it feels great and I love how my skin feel against my clothes/thongs.

kiyoothong

Re: Waxed
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 05:33:39 AM »
Yeah waxing is great but it is painful. Luckily, my wax therapist is this young Italian lady and she is smoking hot. She's also a good talker, so she puts me at ease. Anyway, I can live with the pain because she's my wax therapist.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 05:35:55 AM by kiyoothong »

ren01

• Newbie Thonger
  • Hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 06:41:04 PM »
Yeah waxing is great but it is painful. Luckily, my wax therapist is this young Italian lady and she is smoking hot. She's also a good talker, so she puts me at ease. Anyway, I can live with the pain because she's my wax therapist.
I never love getting waxed, but the feeling of being smooth all over is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ivan

Swix

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 03:31:21 PM »
Yep, just been waxed and ok it was uncomfortable at times...the result is amazing!

asianthonger92

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 04:07:47 AM »
I am getting waxed today. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Melovethongs

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 09:43:50 PM »
I go every other week, love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underlvr

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2019, 09:39:00 AM »
I’m not very hairy naturally but i just went to get  the rest of my body hair that i do have waxed away...left a small patch above my package but that was it! 

TightThong

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2020, 09:28:42 AM »
I get waxed ever 3rd week...seems to be the right amount..and every other week in the summer :)

asianthonger92

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2020, 11:44:54 PM »
My last waxing session was in November, and my legs are still smooth. I'm Asian so I'm not that hairy to begin with, but it's remarkable how I haven't had any hair growth on my legs for three months.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2021, 10:34:03 PM »
I've got an appointment for sugaring in a couple weeks. Going for the full manzillian. Is it something that once you start, you have to keep up? How often do you have to do it before the hair starts naturally thinning?

Thonglover88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2021, 09:19:15 PM »
If you can find a good waxing place, then go with it, but I guess there is a bit of experimenting to find the right one.
I've had both guys and girls wax me and I've got to say men are much better than girls. In my experience, girls just dont want to do it, guys take more time and know what hurts, so take more care in my opinion.
I get everything waxed from the neck down except for arms and legs. I currently go to a gay guy who is super careful and very respectful. He puts me very much at ease, I've never felt embarrassed. And I suppose he enjoys what he does, looking at other guys bits.
I generally go every 4 - 6 weeks.