Author Topic: Question for those who don't wear a thong everyday  (Read 5434 times)

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Question for those who don't wear a thong everyday
« on: May 24, 2018, 02:16:51 PM »
Hey i have a question for those who don't wear a thong everyday, i'm just wondering why you don't? :) haha

When i first wore a thong after my my first full day wearing one it was pretty clear to me that thongs were the comfiest underwear I've worn and that they were definitely for me. I immediately started wearing thongs most days and after about 2 months since wearing a thong i realised it had been about 2 weeks since i had worn any other kind of underwear so i threw the rest away. That was about two years ago and I've worn a thong everyday since.

We all acknowledge that thongs are super comfortable right? so why do some people wear thongs sometimes but not all the time? I'm just curious to know because I've never got the 'sometimes i need a break from wearing thongs attitude' Wearing a thong for me is ALWAYS comfortable and not sure after wearing a thong how people could want to wear anything else haha! When i used to wear more 'regular underwear' i would get wedgies and i'd constantly be adjusting at the front or back but with thongs everything just stays in place, i can put one on and not have to adjust for the whole day!

I would personally feel very weird and uncomfortable if my underwear wasn't between my butt cheeks haha :) to me it just seems that's wear underwear should sit, and i'm so used to it now, not having anything there would feel strange! Which is why i sleep in one too!

The only thing i could think of, if thongs are not comfortable for you always, maybe you haven't found the right style? or are wearing the wrong size?

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Question for those who don't wear a thong everyday
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 09:30:20 PM »
I can say I’m one of those people who will often fall out of wearing thongs on a daily basis. It might be to a few reasons like weather related. Canadian winters can get quite cold. I will sometime stop wearing thongs for weeks or months because I’m too lazy to maintain my pubic hairs. Thongs are best worn when shaved I think. I sometimes don’t wear thongs when I have an upset stomach, cuz you know what happens lol. But for the most part I think I sexualize thongs more than wearing thongs for function. I have tried every brand imaginable out there.

kiyoothong

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 05:45:31 AM »
Well, I try to wear a thong everyday, but my ass needs a breather from time to time. Yes, I know that thongs are practical and comfortable, but I sometimes need a break from butt floss.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 05:50:35 AM by kiyoothong »

underlvr

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 11:37:12 AM »
Well, I try to wear a thong everyday, but my ass needs a breather from time to time. Yes, I know that thongs are practical and comfortable, but I sometimes need a break from butt floss.

agree - i wear thongs 90% of the time but every now and then i like a break.  Sometimes it’s b/c stomach issues, but others just to take a break :)

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 10:44:52 AM »
I typically wear the same brand of thongs everyday so I don't have irritation issues but on occasion I wear something different that I'm not used to and then I might need a recovery day.  ;D  I love Obviously thongs which have a traditional thong back and awesome material that completely covers the sensitive parts so I can wear them everyday, all day, without stopping. That said, I do not sleep in them so I do get a break at night when I typically wear Obviously or John Sievers bikini briefs. What's interesting is that I love waking up with a wedgie from moving around in bed. I love that feeling of having something in my crack which is quite the turn-on at times.

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 02:00:33 PM »
Yes Alymn the feeling of having a thong between my cheeks is something I can't live without! I think if I went a day without wearing one I would miss something being there!

alekst345

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 12:59:57 AM »
My story began back in 1996 when I had a marriage with my current wife. She wore a string at the wedding. Before that I did not see any strings at all. I liked her ass in thong so much. So I insisted on what she would wear only thong. To the surprise she agreed. After several months in her wardrobe were only stringi.Ona wore And now wears only thongs 24 / 7. Even sleeps in them. After six months after that she buys me men's stringi.Kak now I remember it was a box with three thongs of the Atlantic brand produced in Poland. I remember how the first time they dressed. I liked the sensations from strings so much! After that, I began to buy them myself. But before the day-to-day wearing I did not reach. Vsetaki was embarrassed ... doctor, gym, work. A wife about 10 years ago told me "I want you to wear only a thong." I gave her my consent. I was so pleased that my loved one also shares my predilections. She asked you well thought? I said YES! After these words, she collected all my boxers in a garbage bag and threw them out. Since then, I've only worn a string! The hardest thing was to show people that you wear a thong! But I went through all this. Now all my friends, relatives, colleagues know that I wear thong! Do not be afraid to be yourself. Wear a thong.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2022, 08:30:20 PM »
I've been wearing thongs exclusively for nearly 2 years, but i first tried using one 10 years ago. back then, the only reason i dont wear one every day was insecurity... i was also an athlete for a while and would feel very self conscious if i wore a thong since my peers would probably make comments.

but over this pandemic i've stopped caring and wore them exclusively even to the gym, and recently, occasionally to swim in as well. i dont know if our society has been slowly becoming more open minded, but i just don't feel as self conscious as i did in the past (and have many many more gotten positive comments than bad ones).

irthonger

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2023, 12:35:04 AM »
I have been wearing thongs since 2007. I wear them as normal underwear and the sexyness has worn off. That is why I like to also wear bikinis. You can have so much more fun with designs of more fabric. I love lace and mesh backs on bikinis.

xzate08

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2023, 04:26:52 PM »
I don't wear them everyday although I would like to, to be honest.

Most of the time it has to do with practicality, if I'm going to be moving around moving things and such I would prefer wearing briefs/bikinis so that when I bend over I don't reveal anything. Other times, if I'm on a trip with family and I need to wash my underwear in the sink, I won't be wearing thongs. When I go to work at the office I generally don't wear them because I'm always thinking "what if they're not comfortable all day?"

To be honest, even though I've been interested in thongs and wearing them since I was in high school, I haven't quite been able to just wear them as regular underwear when I go out. I mostly wear them at home or when I'm on vacation somewhere hot.