Author Topic: Some of me  (Read 4432 times)

leduc123

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Some of me
« on: July 23, 2018, 06:15:54 AM »
Here is the first one. More to come.

VegasThong702

Re: Some of me
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 06:32:24 AM »
I’ve owned those Calvin’s too. I thought they were very comfortable but they were too high on the hips for me. I like the low rise look better.

kiyoothong

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 07:26:39 AM »
That looks like a Calvin Body. I used to have that in black and white. CK thongs are comfy but they go high on  the hips. Good for whaletaling if you're into that.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 02:17:03 PM »
Those are the anniversary body thongs that CK had out several months ago. I wish they would launch new lines. They launched the focused fit around the same time and those are still available last I checked. But that’s the only one. I remember when they used to have several different ones like the steel, etc.. Agree that they fit high on the waist so I’m careful that they don’t show, unless I’m in the mood for some accidental slips, lol. At least they’re fairly identifiable as men’s and not women’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underlvr

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 09:48:15 AM »
I’ve owned those Calvin’s too. I thought they were very comfortable but they were too high on the hips for me. I like the low rise look better.

Agree with Vegas...too high for me, love the low rise look of Muscleskins poser or something like that