Author Topic: I am curious on how many men enjoy the feeling of being completely smooth downstairs and enjoy the p  (Read 19246 times)

bosticc06

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
I do how about you

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
Absolutely and I wouldn't have it any other way. I sometimes have a small and very neatly groomed patch above my junk but it's never more than can be completely covered by underwear or a swimsuit. I use a 5-blade razor on my everything else from front to back. I've done waxing which is honestly the best but the time and expense is more trouble than it is worth.

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
I shave smooth all the time. Wonderful feeling when you thong.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
My skin is much too sensitive to use a razor blade. Even an electric razor causes sometimes little wounds. So I trim very carefully by hoovering the electric razor just above the skin. Now and then I use a chemical hair remover like Veet. Because of the sensitive skin it burns a little so I do it with some months in between. But I indeed like the super soft feeling but in a few days it is completely gone.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
If you shave I recommend using tendskin

https://www.tendskin.com/home.php

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
If you shave I recommend using tendskin

https://www.tendskin.com/home.php

I’ve used tendskin for years.  And it works great , can get it in Canada at a few places. Would highly recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxThong

I enjoy the feeling of being smooth but not the look..  I think it may be because I associate hairless private’s with young boys.  I compromise with keeping my balls smooth and the rest trimmed.  I definitely don’t like hair protruding from my thong swimwear.  Other benefit is enhance pleasure for both my partner and myself during sex, especially oral.

underlvr

I like being VERY trimmed/manicured. Small closely clipped patch on top but everything around and below 100% smooth.  I think it looks nice...like a man (of sorts) to have the patch above but super sexy and smooth for the rest!

asianthonger92

I love being smooth, and it feels great when I put lotion on my legs.
In the past few months, I have had two laser hair removal sessions, and I must say I’ve been getting less hair growth. I’m not that hairy, but because of my thick asian hair, I get ingrowns. That’s why shaving can be a bitch and I’ve decided to go for laser hair removal.

ThongAdvocate

Silky smooth is definitely they way to go.  I keep the area waxed all the time, then when I wear my thongs made from micro fiber material it literally feels like I’m not wearing anything at all

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
I’ve tried being smooth but it is weird because it does feel like I’m a boy. Maybe it’s because I also don’t have a big kit, just average.

I shave most of it and keep a ring of pubic hair about two finger widths around the top of the base of my penis. I keep this hair about a number 8 length and shave the rest. I also have some pesky hairs on the shaft of my penis, and I epilate those off.

I really like this style! It’s tidy enough that when I wear my Joe Snyder Bulge (JS03) no public hairs show, and when naked I still have enough public hair to not look like a boy. I’m not saying it in a way to say for those who completely shave look like boys. Some guys can really pull it of (especially with a big kit), just that I can’t.

csnipwb

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
I'm a smoothie also. Nipples to knees. I use a 5 blade razor but wish I could laser it all off.

JohnG

I am using laser and I shave myself completely smooth. I recently started to shave my legs as well. That is common for racing cyclist. I really like it that way,  Smooth and soft.

Swix

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Have just had my first intimate waxing and can safely say i will never go back to being hairy. Feels great and it looks so much better in a thong or gstring.

underlvr

Have just had my first intimate waxing and can safely say i will never go back to being hairy. Feels great and it looks so much better in a thong or gstring.

100% agree with that!