Author Topic: I am curious on how many men enjoy the feeling of being completely smooth downstairs and enjoy the p  (Read 19582 times)

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
I like to shave every couple of days. Head to my toes. Arm Pitts , everything.  Smooth but only in the summertime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
I haven’t waxed this summer but I do love the smooth feeling and the less maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnG

Last week I started to use laser on my legs too. So soon there will be no hair anymore. This reduces the effort to maintain it. Laser must be applied in the wintertime because you can't work on your tan line. It is advised not to sunbath until 2 weeks after using the laser. So it is the right time to get ready for summer 2020  :)

JohnG

IPL starts to get effect on my legs, less and less hair. The road to become completely smooth during winter will get me ready for the summer  :D

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
I always had a lot of body hair and started trimming for a better appearance in a thong or bikini swimsuit. It didn't take long to realize that shaving completely for an all over smooth look was a better way to go. I love the feeling of being completely smooth all over. Definitely looks and feels better.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
I started shaving almost as soon as hair started growing. I was a competitive athlete (cycling, swimming) for many years and body hair just got in the way. Now I’m retired from racing, but keep things smooth.

TightThong

Yup i agree with others about being clean smooth down there and how it looks in a snug thong....i for one keep myself waxed so i’m Baby smooth all the time as i wear some  pretty tight/form-fitting thongs that don’t cover much (think Joe Snyder bulge thongs for example).  So i don’t like hair poking out, over the top...i mean the pouch only covers your boys and nothing above!

asianthonger92

I can't get waxed because everything is closed right now. Are you guys able to stay hairless during this lockdown?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile

With everything locked down and my need to be out of the house at 5:30 am to get to work, I am shaving three times a week until the weather warms up and I can get out into the sun again. Once I can start wearing a thong at a beach, pool, or on my deck I’ll start shaving daily.

Manna

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
This lockdown can't even stop me for enjoying the feeling of smooth downstairs. My wife helped in waxing. I got my better appearance now in thongs.

asianthonger92

I'm able to shave every day because I'm in no rush to go to work. Because of the lockdown, I'm home all day.

BongThongLover

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
I love being clean down there.  Ive been thinking about actually waxing it instead of shaving.  Any thoughts?

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
I love being clean down there.  Ive been thinking about actually waxing it instead of shaving.  Any thoughts?

I love the feeling of my waxed legs... I haven’t got courage get anything else waxed.

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
I'm able to shave every day because I'm in no rush to go to work. Because of the lockdown, I'm home all day.

How do you not get ingrown hairs shaving everyday?

asianthonger92

I take a bath before I shave, and since I shave everyday, I think my skin is nit sensitive to the razor blade.