Author Topic: Things at the gym  (Read 18187 times)

underlvr

Re: Things at the gym
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2018, 02:59:46 AM »
i change from gym shorts to clothes and shower in between - wear thongs both under workout gear and street clothes and nobody bats an eye my way...but then again i don't walk around in my skimpy gear trying to get attention either.  just act normal and you should be fine, but then again there are guys who do have phobias about people outside the norm...so i don't change right in front of a guy who clearly would be strange about seeing a glimpse of a thong.

kiyoothong

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2018, 06:18:49 AM »
At the apartment gym at 2am, and I was alone.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 06:22:22 AM by kiyoothong »

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2018, 05:12:53 PM »
So I just started going to the gym, and I wear my thong or string bikini under my shorts. I already go dressed in my shorts so don’t change there, but I reall want to change there in my thong or bikini but don’t have the guts to do so, just cause people are so quick to judge. What do you guys think?
I’d say just do it.   It doesn’t bother me what others think or say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Casper

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2018, 12:49:55 PM »
It's an open changing area in my gym - no cubicles. I come of out the shower and towel off in the changing area by my locker. I kind of think why would anyone by more freaked out by me putting my thong on than when I have been stood in front of them naked. They might think if is uncommon but it really shouldn't be a problem.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
Re: Thongs at the gym
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2019, 07:41:29 PM »
I posted under a similar heading regarding thongs at the gym.
I change into gym clothes at the gym. I actually make it a point to show my thong. After showering there is absolutely no hiding that I wear a thong when they see my thong tan line.  hopefully this will encourage others to wear thongs. It helps that my gym is located an a gay area of Fort Lauderdale. I have only seen a couple other guys in thongs. 
I just wear them as if I was wearing briefs or any other type underwear.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

ThingThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2019, 04:55:50 AM »
I have been wearing this outfit for a while now and it has been no problem.
Guys tend to look at my face and up. Women tend to look at my face and down, they also tend to sneak peek at me when they think that I am not looking. Guys don’t do that.
So, for me I would say that this outfit is working very well, I like it. It is comfortable and make the workout a lot more fun.

EasterBummy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Things at the gym
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2019, 09:16:27 AM »

This is my first thong photo (ex)posing, so be gentle [emoji1]. This is my gym and running outfit: a black HOM thong with a black Tesla compression short. These shorts are quite thin. The thong shows some nice lines when I flex my musculus gluteus maximus [emoji16], which is quite common when running...

I’ll be testing it this Sunday, if the wetter permits, when running a half marathon. I’ll keep you updated on any comments I receive (if any at all).
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 09:29:39 AM by Xander »

asianthonger92

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2019, 05:51:33 AM »
Xander, it looks like you’re wearing no underwear.

underlvr

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2019, 07:20:04 AM »
Yeah i don’t see an outline of the thong....

EasterBummy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2019, 06:27:45 PM »
I see what you mean. It’s more the ‘bubbliness’ (?) that shows due to the thong.

I ordered a few white ones now, and a white compression short. Will send an update when they have arrived [emoji6]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2019, 07:21:35 AM »
as time goes on I have become more of an exhibitionist in regards to my gym clothes.  I wear tights to workout in. My new favorite color is white.  I usually wear a white thong under them.  The thong shows pretty clearly.  sometimes I wear a yellow thong which shows through as well.  Many guys that wear tights to workout in go commando... which shows their bulge. I still prefer a thong.  Under black tights its usually a bright colored thong which shows above the waist band.  I also like short shorts from muscle alive.  I have had several guys ask where I got them.
While working out I had one guy message me on Grindr and said Hey hot yellow thong... My job is done here LOL
Life is too sort to wear boring gym clothes. Why not have a little fun. 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2019, 03:33:02 PM »
I would say that you should just change casually in the locker room as if you were wearing boxers. Yes, you will feel anxious, and people will stare at you. However, chances are, folks won't say anything. I always change in the gym locker room whilst exposing my thong casually. It looks like I'm not wearing any underwear at all. Guys stare at me, but they don't say anything nor give men weird looks. Go for it man! Thongs shouldn't have to be a marginalized underwear choice for men.
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2020, 03:24:08 PM »
Since I wear a thong daily, it is just a part of my gym clothing choice. I will show up at the gym wearing a thong under a pair of colorful leggings and t-shirt. I’ll do my workout, talk to several other members of the gym. Almost daily have a kind and encouraging comment made about what I am wearing by both men and women. Then hit the shower, change to a fresh thong and clothes for the office. I am aware that many people know of my choice of a thong for under my clothing. Either they have noted the VPL or lack of one, or noticed me in the locker room, and only occasionally has anyone asked a question or said something. Of course when showering it is a bit hard to hide my thong tan line.

TightThong

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2020, 07:26:24 AM »
Since I wear a thong daily, it is just a part of my gym clothing choice. I will show up at the gym wearing a thong under a pair of colorful leggings and t-shirt. I’ll do my workout, talk to several other members of the gym. Almost daily have a kind and encouraging comment made about what I am wearing by both men and women. Then hit the shower, change to a fresh thong and clothes for the office. I am aware that many people know of my choice of a thong for under my clothing. Either they have noted the VPL or lack of one, or noticed me in the locker room, and only occasionally has anyone asked a question or said something. Of course when showering it is a bit hard to hide my thong tan line.

I agree and wear a thong daily as things go and just wear them to the the gym so people do see me in the locker room when changing....some have asked questions or commented but never in a bad way.  Zero chance of hiding my now faint thong tan line though...so that does get some looks but i don’t care...what are they going to do??