Author Topic: Things at the gym  (Read 18198 times)

Melovethongs

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Things at the gym
« on: July 30, 2018, 06:39:17 PM »
So I just started going to the gym, and I wear my thong or string bikini under my shorts. I already go dressed in my shorts so don’t change there, but I reall want to change there in my thong or bikini but don’t have the guts to do so, just cause people are so quick to judge. What do you guys think?

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Things at the gym
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 07:02:35 AM »
just change there. people don't actually care. you might get a look or two, but nobody is going to say anything.

Melovethongs

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 08:32:08 AM »
How was it? What kind of looks did you get?

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 09:35:13 AM »
The looks are just a “hmm, look at that” kind of observational look.  It will probably seem like a big deal to you the first time we do it but no one else will give a shit, I promise.

Melovethongs

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 11:19:21 AM »
Got it, maybe I’ll start with something non thong and work my way to it. Thanks

underlvr

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 03:00:52 AM »
I wear mine, change at the gym and all that...its no big deal.  People are more concerned with themselves than you.  BUT i go to a gym where I don’t know anyone...if i knew people I’d change up my uw choice for sure. 

kiyoothong

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 07:45:52 AM »
I wear my thong to the gym, and I always change at the gym. I may have gotten some looks, but no one has said anything to me. I think people at the gym have their own shit going on, so they'll leave you alone, and at the same time, they want to be left alone. So, you really don't have to worry about what others think. Just think to yourself that these people only care about themselves.

bi_gosh

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 08:16:25 AM »
Just do it!
I see more and more guys wearing thong at the gym these days.
I think thongs are becoming more and more acceptable for guys as time goes on.
Be a trend setter at ur gym and do it.
Like others have said, ppl don’t care about ur underwear in the change room bc they are busy dealing with themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThingThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 10:41:04 PM »
I wear black leggings and a black sleeved leotard to the gym.
Like in this picture but all black:
https://i.postimg.cc/cxPCM2MR/Black-_Long-_Sleeved-_Unisex-_Lycra-_Spandex-_Zentai-_Thong-_Leotard-_Siz.jpg

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2018, 12:32:04 PM »
I wear my thongs to the gym and I change in the locker room. I haven't had any issues with it, would catch a few looks from other guys every now and then. But for the most part, no one really cares. I had a good encounter with a guy that had his stuff in a locker next to mine. I had just dried off from a shower and was only wearing a plain black thong. We had an entire conversation and he said nothing about my thong. I thought it was pretty cool.

ThingThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2018, 04:49:16 AM »
I wear black leggings and a black sleeved leotard to the gym.
Like in this picture but all black:
https://i.postimg.cc/cxPCM2MR/Black-_Long-_Sleeved-_Unisex-_Lycra-_Spandex-_Zentai-_Thong-_Leotard-_Siz.jpg
Sometimes I worry that I am pushing the envelope a bit too far with this outfit. I do not want to make others at the gym feel uncomfortable by my presence. I am not acting creepy or anything, I behave normal. So it is just my outfit not my actions that may be creeping people out. But I hope not.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2018, 02:01:40 PM »
I personally wouldn’t wear that out in public at all. And I definitely push the envelope when I can! I think it portrays that your seeking attention by wearing something that radically outside the norm. A thong in the changing room is one thing. But wearing one visibly in the gym is quite another.

ThingThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2018, 11:46:10 PM »
I hear you. I can understand that it seems like I am seeking attention.
My inspiration for my outfit is the 80s and 90s aerobics style. I really like this style a lot and that is why I decided to go for it in the gym. My thought was, if they could do it in the 80s and 90s why can't I do it now?
But maybe it is just wishful thinking from my part that I can use this outfit in the gym and not come off like I am seeking attention or something similar.
Well it was great for as long as it lasted, I think I will skip the thong leotard on my next workout.
Links to sites with photos of the 80s and 90s aerobics styles:

https://pictorial.jezebel.com/heres-my-glorious-stash-of-1990s-aerobics-photos-1785516802
https://flashbak.com/legwarmers-lycra-leotards-totally-rad-aerobics-fashions-of-the-80s-374480/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4975756/Woman-launches-retro-aerobics-classes-leotards-dancing.html

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2018, 08:49:01 AM »
I know the trend and remember seeing them on public television aerobics shows. The difference is that men never wore them, only women. While breaking gender barriers is common today, this may be pushing it pretty far. Men wore spandex and short shorts in the 80’s and 90’s and that could be passable in the gym now, especially with the number of body builders who wear compression gear and Lycra workout tights. But a women’s thong leotard is questionable.

If you feel comfortable wearing a female thong leotard with Lycra tights, do for it. If no one has said anything, then you’re probably fine. I fear you’ll get negative attention eventually though.

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2018, 05:42:01 AM »
After my workout yesterday at the gym, I got cleaned up in showers there.  I put on a black Papi thong as I was getting dressed.  Not a big deal.