Author Topic: Koala Swim  (Read 6670 times)

underlvr

Koala Swim
« on: August 13, 2018, 09:51:05 AM »
Guys, everyone probably knows about Koala and their amazingly hot designs (some of which require attachments!).  Who here has experience with these wonderfully sexy (and expensive) suits?  Please share what you have, what you think about them etc.  I’m thinking about picking a couple up.

atlasxboy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Koala Swim
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 02:44:21 PM »
I'm curious as well! I've always wanted one. :)

underlvr

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 08:03:37 AM »
From all the crickets i’m Hearing...i guess people on this board aren’t into KS!

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 09:51:35 AM »
Over the years Koala is shifting slowly to the more extreme side. I own three suits from them and two are at the quite extreme side. I just liked to try them out. The wearable, least extreme, suit is called Feline. It is a teardrop and sits quite snug.

The second one is a feminizing thong. It tries to squeeze your equipment to give your front a flat appearance. It is quite tight and not for the long run. It is getting annoying after some time.

Number three is a anal spark. That is the combination of a buttplug and a cockring. The metal part had not enough curve to follow my body contour so I had to bend it a little. It is thick stainless steel so it needed some serious blows from a rubber mallet while clamped in a vise. A little pouch is attached to it to cover the naughty parts. In the picture, the thing is still in its straight state. Now it fits better.

I don't think I will buy anything soon from Koala unless they come out with something moderate and appealing to me.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

underlvr

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 10:36:33 PM »
Over the years Koala is shifting slowly to the more extreme side. I own three suits from them and two are at the quite extreme side. I just liked to try them out. The wearable, least extreme, suit is called Feline. It is a teardrop and sits quite snug.

The second one is a feminizing thong. It tries to squeeze your equipment to give your front a flat appearance. It is quite tight and not for the long run. It is getting annoying after some time.

Number three is a anal spark. That is the combination of a buttplug and a cockring. The metal part had not enough curve to follow my body contour so I had to bend it a little. It is thick stainless steel so it needed some serious blows from a rubber mallet while clamped in a vise. A little pouch is attached to it to cover the naughty parts. In the picture, the thing is still in its straight state. Now it fits better.

I don't think I will buy anything soon from Koala unless they come out with something moderate and appealing to me.

White teardrop looks great - i agree though they seem to have gone very extreme and would like something more moderate.  I tried on a friend’s Bikinifun, basically a thong under a bikini back, that was super hot

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 06:39:46 PM »

Awesome! I also have the anal spark and the buttplug holder. I've worn the plug one several times since it's just a brief bottom and it doesn't get much attention unless I bend over or something. Feels great and looks amazing after a long day at the beach.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

underlvr

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 01:40:37 PM »
I’d love to have a suit with some fun attachments like those :)

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2019, 04:57:55 AM »

Nice pics in Koala suits.  I used to have a few but have never tried the ass spark styles