Author Topic: I'm new here  (Read 5638 times)

Dan4thongs

I'm new here
« on: August 17, 2018, 08:04:55 AM »
Hey everyone I'm new here and I'm a straight male who wants to try a thong and talk about them.

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: I'm new here
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 09:06:14 AM »
Welcome! Great that you’re wanting to wear thongs I’m sure you’ll love them! Having worn a thong everyday now for the past 3 years I would consider myself an expert. Let me know if you have any questions

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 03:34:56 PM »
Welcome Dan! Are you still looking to buy your first thong(s)? What do you wear currently? Are there any brands you have seen that you have questions about before buying? I'm sure we can all tell you a few brands to avoid at all costs and save yourself a lot of $$$ in the process. I'll go first on brands to avoid...Calvin Klein, Jockey, 2xist, generally anything from a large retailer. Those brands are 'OK' but not and ideal thong wearing experience. I also don't recommend any of the cheap imported products available on Amazon because they aren't always what they seem and sizing can be quite confusing. Are you looking for traditional thongs, g-strings, etc?

obe1_home

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 04:24:01 PM »
Welcome,

Yep I have been wearing thongs 24-7 sense the early 1990’s. I alternate between tight briefs, speedos, and Thongs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obe1_home

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 04:29:37 PM »
Dan4thongs

I forgot to mention, finding the right fit thong is important to all day everyday wear.

I remember starting at Fredericks of Hollywood and wear them. Horrible quality, and the wife bought them “girl friend” at the time. Little did she know what a comfy thong is. Good luck, and try different ones.

Tex

GymThongGuy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 08:05:32 PM »
Hi Dan,

I might throw one more recommendation in here. JM Skinz. One of the best built and most comfortable thongs I've ever encountered. I own dozens of them. The fabric is great, the cut is spot on, and they last forever. So good feel, good fit, and they last. You can order the online at jm.ca or at some retailers. International Jock my have them. They're not available in retail shops unless it's an underwear store specifically.

Let us know how you like thonging!

Bamathonger57

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2019, 10:54:34 AM »
Hey Dan, I'm new here too.  It's great that you're wanting to try wearing thongs.  As comortable as they are to me now, I wish I'd tried wearing them years ago.

As some others have said, getting the right size (and material IMHO) is important.    I started wearing thongs or g-strings on a daily basis about 2 months ago.  It took a couple of days to get used to the material between my cheeks, but I hardly even notice it now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2019, 11:16:17 AM »
Welcome to the forum, I hope you tell us soon about your first experience. You're not the only one who wanted to try in the past.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2019, 04:13:39 PM »
Welcome.  I agree  JM skinz are amazing

obe1_home

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2019, 03:11:26 PM »
Welcome.  I agree  JM skinz are amazing

Yes they are, and last a long time.

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2019, 11:27:54 PM »
I'm a huge JM Skinz thong fan too.  They are my usual underwear for work.