Author Topic: My First Thong  (Read 7739 times)

Latinthongguy

My First Thong
« on: August 25, 2018, 02:00:34 AM »
When I was 12 years old I remember seeing an old film by the name of "Next Friday"(Link listed below)and one of the guys was wearing a thong. I thought the guy looked cool and sexy. All I ever knew was boxers or briefs so seeing that underwear sparked my interest. I was around my grandparents a lot so I practically lived there and one day we went to the mall and I walked around from store to store and then I came across Dillard's. For some reason thinking about the guy in the thong came to my mind and I was wondering if they sold that kind of underwear. So at that age I was wearing a men's small and I looked around the underwear section and at first I was not having any luck until I noticed some that looked similar to the ones that I saw in the movie. My heart was racing and of course I was not able to reach the rack of underwear that were hanging at the top. Well just a few min later this guy who was like in his 30s came over to me and asked me if I need any help. I was so anxious and embarrassed and I just went ahead and asked if I can see that item (Pointing vaguely). He began to reach for the boxers and I was like not those! He said "which ones?" I said "The Orange-black one" He grinned and said "Oh haha the thongs... Aren't you a little too young to be wearing those?" I was like no! haha and then my grandmother called me at that time and asked where I was and I replied at Dillards in the underwear section. She asked me "If I found anything?" and I just replied "Yes" In the meantime I am intrigued looking at the underwear and I asked the sales guy what are these called  and he says  "they are called thongs" I was so excited and freaking nervous at the same time I wanted these but i didn't know how my grandparents would react. Well my grandmother shows up and I quickly put the thong on the back rack quickly and then she asks what I found and I tell her "just underwear..." and she asked me which ones? I was so nervous and again I pointed vaguely and she said those are nice boxers and I say "not those..." She looks at me and ask "well which ones mijo?" Heart racing I turned and grabbed the thong that I put behind me and showed her. She said "oh bikinis!" and then she inspected them more and realized that they had a strap in the back that didn't cover the butt. She then said "Oh mijo this string goes up your butt" Before she said anything else the sales guy walks back and ask if we need any help again and she says "Yes actually are these suitable for young boys?" The guy says " It depends they are mens thongs and not boys." She asked him "if any boys have bought these?" and he replies " He has had a few around the age of 15 but that's it " She turns to me and says well think about it maybe for your birthday in couple of weeks. Well there goes my hope sadly to say we walked  out of the store empty handed. Well on my 13th birthday came and I woke up like nothing and went to the restroom to shower. After I showered I walked out of the shower with just a towel into my room and I could hear my grandmother says breakfast almost ready. Well I walked into my room and I opened all the drawer were I kept my boxers and there wasn't any boxers instead there was a note that said something along the lines of "Happy Birthday Mijo! Your are becoming a young man and you may have noticed that your boxers are gone because we threw them away. Check under your bed and we hope you like what you find." I looked under the bed and I found a present and guess what was in it. The thongs I wanted from the store. There was five pairs of Papi Thongs that I liked and of course the Orange- Black tiger print thong from Papi that I wanted the most. Needless to say I put that thong on so fast and I was so happy and excited because the feeling of the strap in my butt felt good and it was just amazing. Words cannot express the emotion I was feeling. Its funny because I was so excited that I literally walked out my room in just that tiger print thong. I came around the corner and hugged my grandmother in nothing but a thong.  My grandpa said" Whoa Put some clothes on!!!" and My grandma said "Your welcome mijo glad your like them..they fit perfectly and okay not go put some pants on.

So there you have it that was the first time I wore thongs and that was the first time my grandparents saw me in a thong  ;D. Notice I said first It happened again when I was older but that is another story for another day.

Link to clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYvddREpv0s

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: My First Thong
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 02:38:34 PM »
Cool story, wish I had discovered wearing thongs when I was that young!

So did thongs become your normal regular underwear straight away from that moment? Did you wear them everyday?

Latinthongguy

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 08:20:44 PM »
At that age I was on and off when it came to wearing thongs. The thing is that I kept them hidden from my parents and only would wear them when I had stayed at my grandparents house which was every other week. For the most part though I did wear them quite a bit and it wasn't until my freshman year of high school when I completely just wore thongs.

underlvr

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 03:09:23 AM »
Wow you wore them through high school?  Did others at school know?  I only discovered them in college.

Latinthongguy

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 04:06:54 AM »
Yeah and as far as I know no one at school knew.

kiyoothong

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 07:16:11 AM »
Hey Latin, great story. I got my first thong when I was 13, but I had to buy my own thong.
Do you have any more stories? I'm guessing you've been wearing thongs for a long time now.

Latinthongguy

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 10:08:36 AM »
Hey Latin, great story. I got my first thong when I was 13, but I had to buy my own thong.
Do you have any more stories? I'm guessing you've been wearing thongs for a long time now.

That’s awesome you also wore them when you were young. What got you interested in them? Also to answer your question I do have a lot experiences and stories actually I just haven’t wrote any. I have been busy lately but I will write some soon and yes I have been wearing them for a long time now 😁.

kiyoothong

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2018, 06:39:04 AM »

That’s awesome you also wore them when you were young. What got you interested in them? Also to answer your question I do have a lot experiences and stories actually I just haven’t wrote any. I have been busy lately but I will write some soon and yes I have been wearing them for a long time now 😁.

I was a big WWE fan when I was younger, and I really liked Trish Stratus. She had a nice ass, and she really looked sexy in a thong. I don't know why but I just wanted to be like her. So, that's how I got into thongs.

Latinthongguy

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2018, 11:34:30 PM »

I was a big WWE fan when I was younger, and I really liked Trish Stratus. She had a nice ass, and she really looked sexy in a thong. I don't know why but I just wanted to be like her. So, that's how I got into thongs.

Oh yeah! I remember seeing both men and women wearing thongs on WWE. The first time I saw a thong was when I watched the movie next Friday. One of the guys in the movie was wearing what I thought were briefs but it turned out the be a thong.