Author Topic: Thong Backside Appreciation Topic <3  (Read 9402 times)

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Thong Backside Appreciation Topic &lt;3
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2019, 02:13:06 PM »
Hi OM,
I can completely relate to this topic, well color doesn’t matter too much, but I can relate to how amazing the feeling is. That is actually my favorite part of wearing a thong. The small amount of friction from the strap lets you know it’s there and rubs against the delicate skin between your cheeks. [emoji6] I too love having to bend or squat because of the feeling it creates. Happy you posted about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree, totally. Love the feeling in the back and in the front. Exhilarating to feel that you're wearing almost nothing but yet you are.

underlvr

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2019, 02:41:54 PM »
Love everyone's comments and responses. Yes, the feeling is definitely something I enjoy, particularly as a bisexual male that prefers bottoming. It never really bothered me to have something up my crack, but wearing a thong, above all, gives me confidence. Much love!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I can echo near 100% of that!  Love bottoming and love thongs for those reasons :)

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
  • Aaron in Sin City - thonging since the late 90's
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2019, 08:14:14 AM »
Love everyone's comments and responses. Yes, the feeling is definitely something I enjoy, particularly as a bisexual male that prefers bottoming. It never really bothered me to have something up my crack, but wearing a thong, above all, gives me confidence. Much love!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I can echo near 100% of that!  Love bottoming and love thongs for those reasons :)
I totally agree with the feeling - always love that little tug up my butt cheeks.  More a fan of non-cotton material as wow that irritates.  Oh and yes they are nice for toys too, makes a fun combo lol

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Thong Backside Appreciation Topic <3
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2019, 10:12:56 AM »
I've been wearing thongs as my everyday underwear for 20+ years.  While I don't notice the thong strap most of the time, I do notice it once a while and love the feeling of it being between my butt cheeks.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2019, 07:57:16 PM »
Completely agree... thongs give freedom and the string pull up your cheeks is just amazing. I like jockstraps as well because the feeling is quite similar, having your front in place but your  cheeks free is just great, but the string has that extra stimulation.... mmm yummy. Another extra point for thongs is that it covers the little hole while jocks doesn’t when you bend or open wide, and that show much but not all I like. Another one is that it helps holding the toys inside.

honestly i've never used a thong to keep a toy inside me and i feel so dumb to have not tried that yet. how long do you keep them combined before one or the other is removed? :O

i think ill try tomorrow xD
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2019, 02:06:21 PM »
Having the strap up and planted in your ass is the ultimate pleasure and reason for wearing a thong! I love treating it as casual underwear too! Some of you guys also wear butt plugs and then secure it with a thong! Sounds clever! It's always good to be plugged in! ;)
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

underlvr

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2019, 08:35:27 AM »
Having the strap up and planted in your ass is the ultimate pleasure and reason for wearing a thong! I love treating it as casual underwear too! Some of you guys also wear butt plugs and then secure it with a thong! Sounds clever! It's always good to be plugged in! ;)

Haha!