Author Topic: Novelty Thongs?  (Read 3854 times)

RockyNThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Novelty Thongs?
« on: October 08, 2016, 09:43:42 PM »
So, recently I had gone to the mall after class had ended early to check out Spencer's which is more or less a novelty/gift/gag shop that sells a bunch of random items, along with that they also sold some clothes like T-shirts for men,women, and even some for children, what caught my attention was they also sold 18+ items, mostly just humor/gag related, along with some lingerie for women, which were, heh, a bit tempting to try, but anyway, I came across this "Junk in the Trunk" Elephant thong which caught my attention, and well, kind of went ahead and bought it on impulse, the cashier told me that even though the store's website had more options online, she directed me to an adult store that sold more of these novelty underwear, so another swing by there and I picked up these, which heh, alot more skimpy and different from a regular thong.

So I was wondering if anyone else has come across anything like this before?

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Novelty Thongs?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 10:13:28 PM »
I wrote about these type of thongs in:
http://mensthongforum.com/index.php?topic=94.0
Some people might find them funny for the bedroom or Halloween parties. I stick to the serious versions.  ;)
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 09:27:03 AM »
I've always found novelty thongs to be very uncomfortable. The first novelty thong that I tried was a tuxedo G-string. The material was not very good, and the waistband was poorly constructed. Since then, I have tried other valentine's day theme thongs that had shiny metallic materials and others had a faux fur material that weren't that comfortable either. Thankfully, these thongs were only for bedroom use and didn't stay on very long.
I stick to thongs that are more conducive to everyday wear and have more comfortable material.

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 06:35:34 AM »
I've always found novelty thongs to be very uncomfortable. The first novelty thong that I tried was a tuxedo G-string. The material was not very good, and the waistband was poorly constructed. Since then, I have tried other valentine's day theme thongs that had shiny metallic materials and others had a faux fur material that weren't that comfortable either. Thankfully, these thongs were only for bedroom use and didn't stay on very long.
I stick to thongs that are more conducive to everyday wear and have more comfortable material.

Totally agree with your thoughts on novelty thongs! I have a leather thong which you strap in like a belt, and it does get fairly uncomfortable throughout the day. ONLY because there's a ring between the strap and pouch. Whenever I drive, the ring would be pushing through the bone of my crotch! Lol. I love my leather thong, but it seems to only be good for bed stuff and sexy time. Problem, is, I'm single. Oh, wells, someday I will find my man to share and show my novelty leather thong.
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

underlvr

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 07:35:40 AM »
Novelty thongs are intended to be worn only a few times if at all...thus they’re cheap construction.  I like thongs that are well-made and meant to be worn all day.  Though i do have some thongs meant to be worn for shorter periods of time...dates and the like...but even those are well-made!