Author Topic: Gym in thong  (Read 10428 times)

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Gym in thong
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2019, 09:26:03 PM »
I wear thongs or any kind of very cheeky underwear to the gym. Likely the outline can be seen over my joggers or shorts but doing my best to not care.

CuriousVegasThonger

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2019, 10:11:07 PM »
I wear pretty thin strings so it’s never noticeable. It just looks like I’m going commando and I go to lvac during peak hours so I just wear them during the weekends when I don’t have to change as I’m pretty self conscious about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underlvr

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2019, 11:20:45 AM »
Closest I've come to wearing a thong publicly in Vegas is occasionally wearing only a thong to the steam room or sauna at the LVAC I go to. I usually go late at night after work and there is only few people in the entire gym. Usually only one or two in the pool area by the time I get to the steam room. I will walk in with a towel around my waist, but then hang the towel revealing my thong and go into the steam room for a while. Definitely a rush if someone walks in and then they see me in only a thong.

So, has anyone ever walked in??

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2019, 06:17:24 PM »
Yes, many times lol Of course I am seated and at the they probably can't tell I'm in a thong until I stand up and walk out.

underlvr

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2019, 09:19:07 AM »
Yes, many times lol Of course I am seated and at the they probably can't tell I'm in a thong until I stand up and walk out.

That’s kinda exciting!

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2019, 10:56:20 AM »
I thinks it's exciting, especially if I happen to be wearing a bright colored thong. I can only imagine that the color contrast really shows the thong shape through the steam lol

asianthonger92

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2019, 04:34:04 AM »
Late night basketball in a thong

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2019, 01:46:47 PM »
Would love to go to a clothing optional/thong friendly gym! It's a great way to express ourselves!
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

CuriousVegasThonger

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2019, 03:38:03 PM »
Yea, the only time I wear a thong is when I’m gyming but I’m never brave enough to change in and out of one. It’d be nice to be in a place where that’s the norm

underlvr

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2019, 08:37:13 AM »
Yea, the only time I wear a thong is when I’m gyming but I’m never brave enough to change in and out of one. It’d be nice to be in a place where that’s the norm

Easy way around this is to keep your shirt on...if your shirt covers your waist, which i’m Sure it does, then you cant tell you have a thong vs. brief on.  And from the back it looks like you have nothing on.  Kind of a wimpy way to not show you have a thong on...but it can be a work around as you gain more confidence

CuriousVegasThonger

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2019, 10:55:44 AM »

Easy way around this is to keep your shirt on...if your shirt covers your waist, which i’m Sure it does, then you cant tell you have a thong vs. brief on.  And from the back it looks like you have nothing on.  Kind of a wimpy way to not show you have a thong on...but it can be a work around as you gain more confidence

Lol I wear compression tanks, it does not cover anything. Apparently people already think I’m wearing nothing with the way my junk appears under my shorts so I never want to draw anymore attention to it haha.