Author Topic: Places to Wear Thong Swimwear  (Read 7607 times)

ThingThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Places to Wear Thong Swimwear
« on: October 09, 2018, 01:37:33 AM »
Site for places to wear thong swimwear in the world:
http://www.beach-thong.com
It is my site so if you have any feedback please leve them here.
Do not forget to submit your places.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Places to Wear Thong Swimwear
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 02:39:36 PM »
You can put your markers all over Europe. No problems with thongs there.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

ThingThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 10:45:38 PM »
Yes I guess you are right. But the idea of the site is for people that have worn a thong to a beach or a hotel pool and then spread the information. So we can get first hand information on where thongs are welcomed.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 04:49:13 PM »
I think it is quite difficult to get information about the welcoming of thongs. I have worn thongs and strings over a period of 10 years at beaches in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Italy, Greece and even Turkey. Beside a few compliments and some rude remarks from drunks, I never got any other sign of being welcome. It is all public territory and only a law might prohibit it and that is very unlikely in Europe.
The USA is a totally different story. In the land of the free, some prude and/or religious minorities have the power to ban thongs and strings from public places. I wear my thongs at Sandy Hook, NJ. For years now and the rangers of the state park seem to be OK with that. This is my only experience in the USA. If you check out Aimoo's Thong Wearers Message Board, you will see comments about other places.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2023, 04:08:32 AM »
In Dublin, Ireland I've worn thongs to White Rock Beach, albeit there is an unofficial nude beach on one side, the rest is primarily regular. And for local pools:

• Mespil pool - Where I first wore a thong in full view of everyone around. It's quite relaxed and quiet and all adults
  • Club Vitae - Which is part of a hotel and there was a good mix of people and then families started coming in
  • Gym Plus(Clarendon Street) - This was previously Energie fitness. It's closed now and even though they had a ridiculous rule saying no "Snazzy swimwear... only wear conventional swimwear... leave the mankini at home," I wore thongs there
  • Markievicz pool - This is in the heart of the city and it a fairly busy local pool with a mix of ages and people. Worn thongs twice now when busy **UPDATE 3rd Nov 2023 - I've gone here one and off throughout the last year or so and just today, an overzealous staff member who was in the pool yelled out at someone. Then a few minutes later a woman staff member comes out and checks the sauna and asks to talk to me. I was told that what I'm wearing wasn't allowed as it might be at the beach and that even woman aren't allowed to wear it [thong] showing the bum etc etc. In fairness the lady was very warm and explained nicely but it was still off putting as I just go to swim and use the sauna and nothing else.

Haven't had the chance to try other beaches or pools yet.

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2023, 07:46:51 AM »
I'll try to update the site with my experiences