Author Topic: Changing room thong  (Read 15365 times)

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Changing room thong
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2022, 03:44:12 PM »
I’ve recently been going to the local city recreation center to work out. Most people show up in their work-out gear and leave wearing it. I find it more convenient to take my clothes and change there. Suffice it to say the locker room has always been empty.

Well on a recent trip, while I was changing, someone happened to come in. I was already putting my pants on so didn’t have my thong out there for him to see for very long. But man it was quite a rush. For a variety of reasons I would really rather keep my (less-accepted) under wear preference to myself, at least locally.

Just thought I’d share…

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2022, 07:58:10 AM »
I really try to make changing into/out of my thong underwear a non-issue in the locker room.  I used to work at a place that had a nice gym for the employees.  After your co-workers have seen you naked before/after showering, what difference does it make what kind of underwear you have on?

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2022, 01:04:27 PM »
Seems like most on this forum agree with you. Once naked, what difference does it make to be wearing a thong. I posted a poll a while back to ask people's thoughts.

http://mensthongforum.com/index.php?topic=685.0

I must admit I fall in the category of prefer to be caught naked than thonged.

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2022, 07:43:50 AM »
Just had another encounter in the locker room. I was getting more bold about walking around in my thong. Basically packing my shorts away before I bother putting my pants back on, whereas previously I would quickly change.

After being mostly changed, wouldn't you know it, but someone I actually know comes walking in. Of all the times I've been working out here, I've never seen anyone I actually know. The one time I dawdle around bottom-less...

Maybe I should find a new gym further away from home. Then I would feel more comfortable pushing my boundaries.