Author Topic: Changing room thong  (Read 15375 times)

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
Changing room thong
« on: October 14, 2018, 05:50:30 AM »
I play bowls and used to change with a couple of dozen guys 50s-70s, who I'd noticed all wearing fairly standard briefs or boxer shorts. I imagined they were probably straight and traditional in their attitudes to gay guys and their underwear choices! One match I realised I was wearing a thong, so rather than risk the reaction I changed carefully with my back to the wall. Would anyone else have brazened it out and shown off their thong?
Thongs make me feel sexy

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
Re: Changing room thong
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 02:22:34 PM »
I would have but I’ve also worn them since I was 16 so I don’t really think about it anymore. I’ve gone to designer sample sales where all of the guys are changing in one large “room” made up of four curtain walls in a warehouse, I’ve changed in locker rooms, worn them on the beach in Florida , Hawaii and the Caribbean, and I’m sure they’ve been on display many times rising above my jeans. Especially my skinny jeans that have Lycra because the waist tends to stretch out quickly after wearing them from the wash. It all just depends on your attitude and how comfortable you are with not giving a F. As some have mentioned, if anyone were to say anything, you can always ask why they’re looking at you and your underwear! Eyes down creep, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonyuk

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 02:27:22 PM »
I have worn thongs for 30 years and frankly I couldn’t give a f for anyone’s opinion anymore. I have changed on beaches, in car parks, store dressing rooms and in locker rooms all over. Anyone who stares at me is welcome to the view - if you have got it why not flaunt it. Anyways there is nothing more gay than studying another guys undies! The only time I was ever discreet was taking my kids to the pool, as shared changing rooms with children are a problem. All grown up now so no problem anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

underlvr

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 02:41:11 AM »
I have been wearing thongs for, oh, around 2 yrs now, in my early 20s and keep tip top shape so i really don’t care who sees me in thongs...i do keep my uw choice under wraps around family.  When i go see my parents, siblings and the like i maintain a bit more caution.  Other than that i don’t parade around the locker room or anything but i just change as everyone else does....

Casper

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 10:11:29 AM »
I agree with @tonyUK - discretion is required around family pool changing rooms. I've forgotten in the past and it did make me feel a bit uncomfortable because the guys locker room wasn't set up with change cubicles like some facilities are. However, I don't feel at all uncomfortable in a gym where only adults will be around. I kinda think that I've just showered and then been stood naked when I am towelling off. If someone then gets more weirded out once I have covered up with a thong then that really isn't something for me to care about. It isn't like I go for a wander around the locker room to show off but there will be a few moments just in a thong while I grab a shirt and jeans from my locker. All perfectly normal to me.

TightThong

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 09:37:49 AM »
Good question about changing around people you know and/or might know someday (which means could be anyone!).  I have been wearing thongs on/off during 2018 and into 2019...and full time since around Jan/Feb this year.  I DO care who sees me and how they perceive what I’m up to when it comes to underwear.  There so many other aspects of life that i simply either go with the flow or don’t care what others think about.  Color of my jeans?  Don’t care.  But the fact that i have a little hot pink (or other color) Lycra bulge thong those jeans?  Yeah i do care...that’s for me and/or whomever i decide to let in.  So in the locker room...i would have found a way to change with discretion if around friends or other family i didn’t want to make my thong a federal case about.  Other people, its all good/don’t care. 

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2020, 12:38:09 PM »
Similar to others I would probably still have some hesitation to be changing into and out of a thong in an environment like that. That's totally an issue on my part as I don't think there would be any issue in wearing a thong.

It probably depended how big the changing room was and I felt I had my own space plus if I was feeling daring - I imagine it would be quite a rush to publicly 'out' myself as choosing thongs for underwear.
On skype

irthonger

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2020, 07:20:33 PM »
I highly doubt guys that old would care. You might be surprised to find out they have tried them as well. My father in law wears them.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2020, 07:42:32 PM »
I’ve been wearing thong under my leggings at the gym for years. I change to swim and to go to the office after. I always wear a thong and have changed from one thong to another at the gym locker room. I have never had a comment from anyone. Pretty much I think people are focused on themselves and what they are doing. I just wish my gym would allow thong swimwear, but alas no.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2020, 03:50:25 AM »
I’ve been wearing thong under my leggings at the gym for years. I change to swim and to go to the office after. I always wear a thong and have changed from one thong to another at the gym locker room. I have never had a comment from anyone. Pretty much I think people are focused on themselves and what they are doing. I just wish my gym would allow thong swimwear, but alas no.

Completely agree with this. Even if others do notice, they are highly unlikely to take offence or make a comment. A thong is a form of underwear after all. I need to keep telling myself this!

I also don't think it's a gay thing - thongs are worn by men regardless of their sexual orientation.

And yes, it would be incredible if it was acceptable for men to wear swim thongs for the pool!
On skype

TightThong

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2020, 04:07:49 AM »

Completely agree with this. Even if others do notice, they are highly unlikely to take offence or make a comment. A thong is a form of underwear after all. I need to keep telling myself this!

I also don't think it's a gay thing - thongs are worn by men regardless of their sexual orientation.

And yes, it would be incredible if it was acceptable for men to wear swim thongs for the pool!

Good points...i was at a gym this summer, post workout showering and went back to put my clothes on and leave.  I work out a LOT and like how i look in a little thong - 3 out of shape guys who were wearing whatever boxers their wives bought them looked at me changing.  Mind you i always put my shirt on first (not sure why...habit) and then a thong then track pants.  When i put on my red JS bulge thong i caught them looking...not sure what they thought, though I’m sure they chatted after i left.  I actually had a moment of pride and had a spring in my step on the way out!  Again, who cares what others think...but them knowing what i was wearing actually gave me some sense of satisfaction

cuteandsmooth

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2021, 01:12:35 PM »
So one evening long ago, I needed to buy some new jeans.
Feeling rather horny, I decided to wear my thong to the store.
I found some jeans and took them into the changing room and closed the door.
I took everything off except my thong and admired the view in the multiple mirrors checking the fit of my thong repeatedly.
The pouch fit was very bouncy.
This was a great thrill as I had never been so 'naked' in a store changing room.
Then I tried on the jeans; found a pair to buy and left.
I wonder to this day, what the security people thought who look through these mirrors trying to make sure nobody steals....

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2021, 11:48:57 PM »
Security doesn't look into changing room mirrors so I wouldn't worry about it.

One time I was trying on pants in Target after they changed it so the changing rooms are just out in the clothes area in the middle of all the shopping. It was kinda thrilling being in my thong while everyone is just casually walking around me.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2021, 10:25:40 AM »
I thought it was standard procedure to snap a few pictures while only in my thong in the dressing room....LOL

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2021, 08:14:28 AM »
It's ironic really that you could be nude in front of them and not a worry but then when you wear something that actually covers up you would feel awkward or otherwise draw attention. The few times I was changing in the locker room would be a shirt to kinda cover up while putting my thong back on or vice versa. Think I tried to brave it once while it was quite busy but sure got flustered.

I used to go for nude yoga and nude swims and changing into and out of thongs would be the most rushed, awkward moment. This is a while ago. Once things start opening back up I think i'll be more daring and do it with the due exhiliration and joy it brings and not because I'd gotten jaded or common place.