Author Topic: Freshpair - one of great places for Men's Thongs  (Read 7440 times)

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Freshpair - one of great places for Men's Thongs
« on: April 24, 2016, 08:42:07 AM »
I've been buying thongs from freshpair.com for years now - the only gripe I have with them is that they don't carry Joe Snyder or JOR.  I have bought directly from the Joe Snyder place, but also from a site called steveneven.com (which carries both JS and JOR).
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

Calisurfer75

• Newbie Thonger
  • Thong or nothing wearer.
    • View Profile
Re: Freshpair - one of great places for Men's Thongs
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 11:53:01 AM »
Thanks for the sites. I've been buying mine of eBay but it's hit or miss whether they will fit right or not.

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 12:04:53 PM »
I've recently (after all these years) gave eBay a try.  I did find something I REALLY liked and it was ultra cheap compared to what I normally pay.   I'll get a link or name in a bit.  Anyway, for years I'd typically spend between $20 to $25 per thong.  But, I was getting stuff from companies that knew their market and tended to have high quality thongs.   Ebay is a serious crap shoot - but when you find a good deal on eBay - it's smokin' hot. 
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 04:17:13 PM »
I just went to look for some thongs at FreshPair because I loved that site and I've bought from them before. Now they have almost no stock. I guess business hasn't been good.

thongenthusiast

• Newbie Thonger
  • 29yr old straight married man
    • View Profile

Mike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 03:44:10 AM »
I usually buy my thongs from www.mensuas.com. Fast delivery and they have sales often. There is also www.johnnybeachbuns.com for those of you who love Joe Snyder (as do I). They have a great JS selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmallThong

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 08:00:29 AM »
I just bought some more thongs from mensuas.com and think they're outstanding...great service and lots of sales.  Freshpair.com is alright for thongs, their selection is a bit thin.  I also like jovanadesigns.com or muscleskins for more customized thongs...give 'em a try!

Crueman

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2019, 03:15:17 PM »
Ok you guys that mentioned mensuas.com I dont whether to love you or hate you. I had to check it out and just about 100.00 worth of thongs lol. They had a great selection so I may be buying more from them!