Author Topic: how i got into thongs  (Read 2591 times)

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
how i got into thongs
« on: November 24, 2018, 07:06:41 AM »
My parents were divorced when I was 4. My dad remarried. First year in high school he would ask me to house sit when they went out of town. I knew he wore thongs because I would see them in the laundry room.  I did what most teenagers would do .. I started exploring his underwear collection.  He had a lot of basic white briefs but in the back of his drawer were a bunch of thongs. I started trying them on. I instantly got an erection.  Something about the first time trying them on was such a turn on. Of course being a teenager I would get an erection if the wind blew.  He had many colors and patterns of thongs mostly all spandex. I would spend the entire time at his house in just a thong. One time I left a thong on the floor in the bedroom. My step mom made a comment to me about my dads underwear.  I was a little embarrassed but just brushed it off as not a big deal. I never saw my dad in person wearing a thong but he was definitely the one who got me started wearing thongs.  To this day thongs are the only underwear I wear. I'm not shy about showing them in the locker room at my gym either. Of course its all I wear to the beach.  If someone has a problem with my thong .. its their problem not mine.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

Latinthongguy

Re: how i got into thongs
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 01:27:26 AM »
Interesting story :) Did your dad ever find out you were wearing his thongs? If he did what did he tell you and did your dad buy you your first thong?  Also what did your step mom tell you about wearing them?

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 04:39:00 PM »
My dad never said anything about me wearing his thongs. I must say he wasn't shy about wearing them. after washing he would hang them up to dry in the laundry room which is a good idea. I don't put mine in the dryer. The heat breaks down the elastic and spandex. 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

Latinthongguy

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 10:36:30 PM »
At least he didnít tell you to stop :) I agree itís best to hang dry them because I have made the mistake of drying some and the thread would come apart after a while.

kiyoothong

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 08:44:10 AM »
Oh wow, that was an easy start for you. You had a thong wearing dad. Does he still wear thongs? Does he know that you wear thongs?
Follow my Instagram @aznthonger92

VegasThong702

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 12:10:44 PM »
HOW I GOT INTO THONGS

My mother was a very attractive woman  and we would get Fredricks of Hollywood catalog delivered. I was thirteen years old and I loved jerking off to the girls in thongs. I enjoyed the way soft fabric felt on my cock so Iíd us old soft clothes to jerk off. I remember being in the laundry room looking for something to jerk off with and I found my motherís thongs. I got aroused as I felt the fabric on my cock and immediately put them on. My young teen ass fit perfectly in them and Iíd prance around the house in them exploding out the front. I was so turned on of the way my ass looked. From that day I had a thong fetish. When I couldnít wear my mothers Iíd cut my own underwear into thongs and dance around in that.