Author Topic: how i got into thongs  (Read 6703 times)

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
how i got into thongs
« on: November 24, 2018, 07:06:41 AM »
My parents were divorced when I was 4. My dad remarried. First year in high school he would ask me to house sit when they went out of town. I knew he wore thongs because I would see them in the laundry room.  I did what most teenagers would do .. I started exploring his underwear collection.  He had a lot of basic white briefs but in the back of his drawer were a bunch of thongs. I started trying them on. I instantly got an erection.  Something about the first time trying them on was such a turn on. Of course being a teenager I would get an erection if the wind blew.  He had many colors and patterns of thongs mostly all spandex. I would spend the entire time at his house in just a thong. One time I left a thong on the floor in the bedroom. My step mom made a comment to me about my dads underwear.  I was a little embarrassed but just brushed it off as not a big deal. I never saw my dad in person wearing a thong but he was definitely the one who got me started wearing thongs.  To this day thongs are the only underwear I wear. I'm not shy about showing them in the locker room at my gym either. Of course its all I wear to the beach.  If someone has a problem with my thong .. its their problem not mine.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

Latinthongguy

Re: how i got into thongs
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 01:27:26 AM »
Interesting story :) Did your dad ever find out you were wearing his thongs? If he did what did he tell you and did your dad buy you your first thong?  Also what did your step mom tell you about wearing them?

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 04:39:00 PM »
My dad never said anything about me wearing his thongs. I must say he wasn't shy about wearing them. after washing he would hang them up to dry in the laundry room which is a good idea. I don't put mine in the dryer. The heat breaks down the elastic and spandex. 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

Latinthongguy

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 10:36:30 PM »
At least he didn’t tell you to stop :) I agree it’s best to hang dry them because I have made the mistake of drying some and the thread would come apart after a while.

kiyoothong

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 08:44:10 AM »
Oh wow, that was an easy start for you. You had a thong wearing dad. Does he still wear thongs? Does he know that you wear thongs?

VegasThong702

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 12:10:44 PM »
HOW I GOT INTO THONGS

My mother was a very attractive woman  and we would get Fredricks of Hollywood catalog delivered. I was thirteen years old and I loved jerking off to the girls in thongs. I enjoyed the way soft fabric felt on my cock so I’d us old soft clothes to jerk off. I remember being in the laundry room looking for something to jerk off with and I found my mother’s thongs. I got aroused as I felt the fabric on my cock and immediately put them on. My young teen ass fit perfectly in them and I’d prance around the house in them exploding out the front. I was so turned on of the way my ass looked. From that day I had a thong fetish. When I couldn’t wear my mothers I’d cut my own underwear into thongs and dance around in that.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2021, 02:33:58 PM »
Hey there FlThong. I have similar story on how I got into thongs too. Its NSFW be aware
When I was younger mom got with this man. He was black,handsome, well built, educated and in his mid 40's. Anyways about 3-4 years passed and that was when my hormones where raging & I had always been turned on by the men on the underwear packaging so anyways that specific day I went to my parents room and out of curiosity wondering what kind of underwear my stepdad wore. So I went through his dresser drawer and found a Calvin Klein G string thong. It instantly turned me on. Thinking about his big, black, hairy cock in it. I put on the thong, jerked off and came inside of it and not knowing what to do after I put it back in the drawer. I believe a year later he got a package in the mail it was opened and no one was home so I peeked inside and it was another thong however this one was a lot sexier and thinner in fabric. I put it back in the package. Then weeks later I was in my parents bed room watching tv and once again my curiosity peeked and I went through my stepdads drawer and couldn’t find the new thong he had recently ordered. Then I looked in his dirty clothes and found the thong in there, so I grabbed it pressed the pouch area up to my face and smelled it, the scent of his cock got me real hard. I just imagined his big dick bulging in his little tight thong and the string in between his big ass. I jerked off and it was the best orgasm I ever had. And that's how my underwear/thong fetish began. Side story: Then months later I woke up early for school still half asleep I walked to my parents bedroom door and opened it and there stood My stepdad naked shaving his face he turned around and I saw his 8’ cock. That’s a day I’ll never forget. His dick was huge..To this day at 20 years old I still fantasize about smelling his thongs and his big dick bulging in them and wondering if he's bought any more.
Sounds hot and exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk