Author Topic: Wearing it secretly  (Read 2939 times)

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Wearing it secretly
« on: June 16, 2019, 11:23:48 AM »
Hi, I've just joined to this forum. I've began to use thong only a few days ago, but I have wanted for a long time. I've not done it before because I didn't want to be discovered and I've bought by internet my two first thongs now that I'm living alone and. Now I don't have a girlfriend, but if I had a girlfriend I probably would not tell it to her.

I think thongs are very confortable and these days I've used them to sleep and also in the street wearing dark trousers which evit a whaletail because if people sees me wearing thong, it would be very embarrassing for me. As you supose, I'm not a guy who is thinking to wear thong to the pool or beach.

Sorry for my bad English, I don't speak it very well.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Wearing it secretly
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 06:03:00 PM »
Welcome to this forum.

A thong is just a piece of clothing, nothing more. It is a piece of underwear or swimwear, only of a different form. So don't make too much problems about it.
But when you are young and insecure it is difficult to go against the flow. Wear thongs and built your confidence. In the end you will realize the sky will not fall down.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 06:53:05 PM »
You're not alone. My significant other knows that I wear thongs and other skimpy undies but it took me a whito revea it. I am OK with other guys seeing me in such apparel while at the beach if they are wearing something similar. I frequent the beach but I am usually there away from the crowd. Love the feeling of wearing thongs at the beach. Lately I am caring less when wearing thomgs and cheeky underwear under my gym short and joggers.

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 12:24:17 AM »
Welcome to this forum.

A thong is just a piece of clothing, nothing more. It is a piece of underwear or swimwear, only of a different form. So don't make too much problems about it.
But when you are young and insecure it is difficult to go against the flow. Wear thongs and built your confidence. In the end you will realize the sky will not fall down.

I agree with you, but thongs for men (specially if you're straight) are still a taboo and that's the reason because I keep it in secret.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 01:26:55 AM »
Welcome to this forum.

I agree with you, but thongs for men (specially if you're straight) are still a taboo and that's the reason because I keep it in secret.
In time, you'll become more comfortable wearing them and allowing them to be accepted by others. We all support you! Welcome!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk