Author Topic: everyday stories  (Read 9947 times)

Ac89

Re: everyday stories
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2019, 02:16:57 PM »
@Ac89, as long as thongs are not illegal, why worry? Get it in your head that a thong is just a piece of underwear. If you behave as wearing a thong is as normal as breathing air, you radiate that attitude and you will have more acceptance. The unwashed masses think a thong is something sexual or pervert or gay. By wearing a thong in the open might change something in those minds.

Thanks for the wise words.

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2019, 06:57:42 AM »
You know, aside from treating thongs as regular underwear and the wonderful benefits of wearing them, wearing thongs really changed my life for the better. It improved my physical and mental health. Thongs motivate me to eat a healthy diet and go to the gym, so I keep looking good in them. It also improves my mental health because it's a great self-esteem booster and I get pretty positive reactions from other people when folks at the gym see me in thongs! Plus, it replaces or prevents all of the typical "addictions" people do like smoking, doing drugs, or drinking excessively. I love thonging!  :)
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

underlvr

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2019, 02:57:03 AM »
You know, aside from treating thongs as regular underwear and the wonderful benefits of wearing them, wearing thongs really changed my life for the better. It improved my physical and mental health. Thongs motivate me to eat a healthy diet and go to the gym, so I keep looking good in them. It also improves my mental health because it's a great self-esteem booster and I get pretty positive reactions from other people when folks at the gym see me in thongs! Plus, it replaces or prevents all of the typical "addictions" people do like smoking, doing drugs, or drinking excessively. I love thonging!  :)

Probably the nicest, most reassuring comment on this forum!  That’s so great that a singular item of clothing has done so much for you.  And i agree wholeheartedly that it’s done something similar for me as well...about eating better, not drinking that much, going to the gym, giving me a fun/better outlook on each day etc...I love it too!