Author Topic: everyday stories  (Read 10064 times)

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
everyday stories
« on: December 28, 2018, 01:50:27 PM »
so...i think that we all here like to talk about thongs....what about to write here our everyday experiences, thoughts, likes or dislikes about thongs...lets say that we have a common calendar about thongs.
for example a story would be why i choose the today thong, how i felt being at a meeting and wearing my sexy thong, a gift i gave or received, a thongtail which made my day etc etc....
so be the first and i hope many to follow...

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: everyday stories
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 09:45:47 AM »
My story is a very short one.
I wear thongs and g-strings daily as my sole type of underwear. I wear it because of the feeling of freedom and the support it gives. And there it stops. It is just underwear, nothing else and in normal situations, nobody will see it.
Being at the beach in thongs and g-strings is another story .... But that is not everyday. ;)
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 11:45:43 AM »
well,my story is also sort....yesterday i spoke with my best thonger friend.He is from Italy, he lived for about 4 years in Sweden, then he spent one year in Crete, now and for the next few months he will live between italy and sweden....after who knows maybe he will come back to Greece.
as we talked, we mentioned something about relationiship's and how easy is to find a gf etc etc...
i said to him that we know each other for about 2 years now and we met by accident, initially by mistake...and this is true.He make a mistake and through another social forum he asked informations about his holidays in Crete. of course, he wasnt supposed to visit Crete but another island,,anyway i gave the information he wanted and when he eventually visited greece, we met for the first time....
Since then , we are for each other the best thong buddy. we love to talk about thongs, be seen in a thong, even buy thong as gift from each other.....
We both enjoy very much the company and the most enjoyable thing is that we made our wifes part of this game...i cant forget the experience from the first time we visited the beach all together....of course all in thongs.after we left the beach, we changed in our underwear ( to go on the day) and for me was really exciting to know that 4 people in my mini wear a thong!!! initially the mini was full of thongers !!

underlvr

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 04:00:12 AM »
I wear thongs and g-strings daily as my sole type of underwear. I wear it because of the feeling of freedom and the support it gives. And there it stops. It is just underwear, nothing else and in normal situations, nobody will see it.
Being at the beach in thongs and g-strings is another story .... But that is not everyday. ;)

Well clearly its not just anything mundane to you, you’re on a thong site posting a lot about these things...i’m Assuming you’re not on the ‘milk drinkers’ or ‘wearing running shoes’ sites, if they exist!

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
everyday stories
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 07:09:05 PM »

Well clearly its not just anything mundane to you, you’re on a thong site posting a lot about these things...i’m Assuming you’re not on the ‘milk drinkers’ or ‘wearing running shoes’ sites, if they exist!
This won’t encourage people to contribute. Just saying. And I have a similar opinion. I am a member of this group but I don’t feel I need to talk about them all the time or constantly post pictures. People belong to groups for recommendations, reading about new brands and to occasionally share a story or two. We both also have profiles set up with pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 07:13:01 PM by thongornothin »

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 08:37:57 AM »
friends that know I wear a thong sometimes ask me if they are uncomfortable to wear or hard to get use to. I always say I can't even tell i'm wearing one. That being said one day I decided to wear a pair of boxer briefs. OMG I felt the material around my ass the entire time. I thought why did I put these on. Talking about being uncomfortable!!!  I live near my work so on my lunch break I came home and changed into a thong. Thongs are absolutely the only way to go.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2019, 03:10:36 PM »
i know this feeling...when i visit my parents house and stay there for some days i dont feel comfortable wearing a thong..so usually i buy 2-3 boxers for this purpose....its about 8 hours trip by car and as you can understand from the time i leave athens until the time i am back i am in boxers....absolutely discomfort is the feeling....when i am back, my very first thing i do is to go for a shower, and wearing a thong after...what a relief !!

underlvr

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 03:35:57 PM »
I hear you about not really being able to wear thongs sometimes.  When i go back to my parents place and go to the country club and hit the gym/shower and all that, i would die if my dad’s friends saw his son in a thong.  I usually don’t care but being at their place I usually have briefs or something like that that i can jump into. Though i have missed wearing thongs so much that while there I have worn thongs to sleep in....long day, work out, have dinner...go to bed and slip into a little Joe Snyder or something like that

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2019, 01:38:32 PM »
Cold Weather

On cold days my wife would often make a joke about her bottom being cold when she was wearing a thong. I always thought she was just being a tad hyperbolic. She’d often blame me since she wears the thongs mostly for my enjoyment (deep down I think she really likes them though)

I must say say though, now that I’m wearing thongs I’ve noticed that it’s really quite true. It’s especially noticeable when I first sit down on my cars cold seats!

I’m looking forward to summer when the the coolness will actually be a benefit.

Anyone else notice this? Any other differences you remember when you made the shift?

underlvr

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2019, 08:15:24 AM »
Cold Weather

On cold days my wife would often make a joke about her bottom being cold when she was wearing a thong. I always thought she was just being a tad hyperbolic. She’d often blame me since she wears the thongs mostly for my enjoyment (deep down I think she really likes them though)

I must say say though, now that I’m wearing thongs I’ve noticed that it’s really quite true. It’s especially noticeable when I first sit down on my cars cold seats!

I’m looking forward to summer when the the coolness will actually be a benefit.

Anyone else notice this? Any other differences you remember when you made the shift?

It’s so funny that yeah i do notice some of that - cold jeans when you put them on, or if they’re out of the dryer then they feel so great in the winter on my cheeks.  I don’t notice it in the winter just walking around per normal but what I do notice, and REALLY like is that i can feel the material of my pants or shorts on my bum as i walk around...to me its a sexy feeling that just makes me feel good.  Can’t explain it any other way. 

PS - glad people are posting more!

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2019, 10:14:27 AM »
A cold car seat and dress pants is a quick reminder that you're wearing a thong.

Ac89

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2019, 03:21:29 AM »
I wear thongs most days and really think nothing of it. I cycle to work then shower and get ready in the change rooms, I start pretty early so there is often no one around and if there is I make sure they never see me. However, I’ve been starting a bit later and the change room is full of guys later in the mornings. Yesterday I got out of the shower and after looking around suddenly remember i have a thong today and I’d be getting changed in front of a bunch of guys...my heart dropped along with my towel. I slipped the thong over my legs, up my legs past my thighs then over my cock with the thong finally falling  into my crack a guy sat down next when  we caught eyes, he gave me a look as if to say “I know what your wearing and I like it”. I was still really uncomfortable knowing that he saw me and now knows my secret but at the same time was a little turned on by it. So instead of putting my pants on I stood there putting my business shirt, doing up the buttons (slower than normal) then I turned slightly so he would get a nice look at my ass before pulling up my pants. Although my heart was pumping I walked out with my head held high and a smile on my face.

asianthonger92

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2019, 06:52:43 AM »
I wear thongs most days and really think nothing of it. I cycle to work then shower and get ready in the change rooms, I start pretty early so there is often no one around and if there is I make sure they never see me. However, I’ve been starting a bit later and the change room is full of guys later in the mornings. Yesterday I got out of the shower and after looking around suddenly remember i have a thong today and I’d be getting changed in front of a bunch of guys...my heart dropped along with my towel. I slipped the thong over my legs, up my legs past my thighs then over my cock with the thong finally falling  into my crack a guy sat down next when  we caught eyes, he gave me a look as if to say “I know what your wearing and I like it”. I was still really uncomfortable knowing that he saw me and now knows my secret but at the same time was a little turned on by it. So instead of putting my pants on I stood there putting my business shirt, doing up the buttons (slower than normal) then I turned slightly so he would get a nice look at my ass before pulling up my pants. Although my heart was pumping I walked out with my head held high and a smile on my face.

Great story, Ac89. Do you work at a big company? And do you think that words will spread at work? I'm always careful at work because I am a teacher and I have to deal with multiple people (students, fellow teachers, parents). I don't want the kids to find out and tell their parents about my underwear preference.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2019, 09:07:46 AM »
@Ac89, as long as thongs are not illegal, why worry? Get it in your head that a thong is just a piece of underwear. If you behave as wearing a thong is as normal as breathing air, you radiate that attitude and you will have more acceptance. The unwashed masses think a thong is something sexual or pervert or gay. By wearing a thong in the open might change something in those minds.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Ac89

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2019, 02:14:58 PM »

Great story, Ac89. Do you work at a big company? And do you think that words will spread at work? I'm always careful at work because I am a teacher and I have to deal with multiple people (students, fellow teachers, parents). I don't want the kids to find out and tell their parents about my underwear preference.

I work in a large office building so there are many people from many companies. However there are a number of guys that I see  each morning from my company.