Author Topic: Newbie inn CT  (Read 2268 times)

Billybob101909

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Newbie inn CT
« on: January 10, 2019, 05:58:42 PM »
New from CT

Back in College I was an occasional thong wearer.  Last year I was getting tired of the Calvin Klein Micro Trunks and started looking for a change.    I looked at several sites and couldn’t find anything I liked. I finally found Be-Brief.com.  The site had every type of underwear I could imagine for men.  I selected 6 tiny briefs and threw a thong in just to try.

When my order arrived I couldn’t wait to try them on.....much to my dismay I ordered the wrong size and couldn’t wear them.  I sent them back, received a refund and placed another order, this time with 2 thongs.

When this order arrived I couldn’t wait to try them on and quickly realized that I needed more thongs.  The following Saturday I put on my new thong and remembered how sexy and comfortable the thong felt.

The following week I had a day date planned with my girlfriend and decided to wear the thong.  We had a long standing joke that I was going to show up with a thong on......she was surprised and impressed when I dropped my pants for the first time.

I am now a happy daily thonger with about 60 pairs and growing in my inventory. 

Any man that doesn’t at least give a pair a try is missing out!!!!

obe1_home

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie inn CT
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 08:57:40 AM »
Great to hear this. I have been a thong wearing guy for years “early 90’s” . Welcome to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk