Author Topic: Thong at clothing optional resort  (Read 5443 times)

TxThong

Thong at clothing optional resort
« on: January 13, 2019, 08:38:03 AM »
I occasionally visit local nudist resorts to swim on a hot day and socialize with others.  When there I am always nude at the pool.  I have never seen this but does anyone wear a thong when walking or playing games?

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Thong at clothing optional resort
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 11:21:15 AM »
When I go to a nude or C/O beach, I go nude. I wear strings and thongs as the closest to nude when nudity is not allowed. Simple as that. But I respect the fact that not everybody feels the same. I'm not one of those extremist naturists that wants to kick people with even the smallest piece of fabric on their body off the beaches.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

TxThong

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 09:07:07 AM »
I feel the same way.  I wear a thong at the beach when permissible and nudity is not legal.  I am not wanting a confrontation with the law.  I don’t wear thongs at beaches that are conservative or family oriented.
When home alone working outdoors I will wear a thong when using power tools  :-\

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 10:14:21 AM »
I go to Haulover beach in Miami. its a nude beach but I always keep my thong on. I don't want to lose my tanline. I would say 20% are in swimwear and on a good day I'll see 2 or 3 other thongers.  Its a great beach I walk the entire length of the beach in my thong which is about 4 blocks long.   
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

TxThong

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 07:05:06 AM »
Would like to visit Haulover.  On my last time in Florida I spent time at Blind Creek beach.  As I recall everyone was nude.  It was great being able to walk miles of shoreline butt naked.

asianthonger92

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 02:06:46 PM »
I usually stay in a thong at a clothing optional beach. I'm sorta self conscious about my penis, so I don't show it off in public.  And it seems that there are people who are scared to go thonging at a textile beach, so they go thonging at a nude beach. I'd say I fit into that category.

TxThong

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2019, 06:29:07 AM »
I suggest not being overly body conscious at a nude beach.  My experience at nude beaches is there are all sizes, shapes, genders, and orientations.  Other nudist are either minding their own business and/or nonjudgmental of others body types.  Nobody really cares.  Everyone is enjoying being able to shed the textiles and enjoy the freedom.

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2019, 03:47:08 PM »
I frequent nude beaches and always wear a thong just because I prefer my buns out but not my penis. Personal choice. I also enjoy having a thong tan. No one can FORCE you to be naked at a beach. If you really feel that awkward having a thong on at a nude beach, get a skimpy thong or g-string. I use those sometimes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2019, 07:47:03 PM »
I always go to the same resort in Cuba for the nude beach.  I go between thongs or nude.  I’m ok , as there are all
Nude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2019, 09:55:37 AM »
I can't wait to go to a nude beach. All of our beaches are "family" beaches up and down the peninsula. Hoping one day I can make it south enough to feel how freeing thonging on the beach is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2020, 07:17:49 AM »
At a nude beach I usually wear a thong for laying out and tanning but will swim nude

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2020, 08:47:03 AM »
I wore a swim thong on a naturist beach in Spain a couple of years ago, the beach was backed by a naturist campsite and, I did get a couple of un-approving looks.

I didn’t know if it was because it’s still quite a rare sight to see a man in a thong on the beach or because they felt any type of clothing was unacceptable on ‘their’ beach.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

TightThong

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2020, 03:25:56 AM »
Personally i don’t like going to nude beaches...i like the idea of going au natural but those places tend to attract some really odd people, and/or people who SHOULD be covering up a bit!  I’m happy going in a thong to a regular adult-ish beach.