Poll

Who knows about your thong wearing habits?

No one,it's my little secret. Well, my secret and everyone at mensthongforum.com
Just my significant other
Significant other and other thonger friends
Just some other close friends and family
Anyone that cares to know me knows I love my thongs
I don't wear thongs, just a curious observer

Author Topic: Who knows your habits?  (Read 11840 times)

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Who knows your habits?
« on: January 19, 2019, 06:24:32 AM »
Sounds like many of you are open and love sharing, while many of us prefer to keep things more discreet. This question isn't meant to judge anyone as being right or wrong. We all have our reasons for wearing thongs and we all have our parameters for sharing.

I'm hoping this question will help spark this message board into more action. Vote and leave a comment. I think hearing everyone's thoughts in the discussion may be interesting.

I have some more poll questions I'll ask over time. Hopefully you guys are interested.

underlvr

Re: Who knows your habits?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 08:24:08 AM »
BillyB...great post and I love polls.  We should do more of these.

I’m single and the only people who know about me and thongs have to be:
My previous boyfriends (should be obvious)
Mom (she did laundry when i at the parents for Xmas)
Random guys at the gym (clearly seen me change...but i don’t know them)
4-5 other friends where this has come up

TxThong

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 09:54:30 AM »
One of my goals is to be more open about wearing bikini and thong swimwear and enjoying naturism.  I have spent a day at the beach with a nephew who enjoys nudity.  I tried a few trial balloons with siblings such as asking if they have ever been to Playalinda beach.  None would engage in conversation. 

We were a large family with plenty of Catholic guilt, body shaming, sex and especially homosexual sex taboo.  It is odd considering that now I am one of the most conservative politically but doubt they understand I am a conservative libertarian.  Two of my sisters are lesbian but everyone seems to be locked into the uptight attitudes and not be able to be open and accepting with each other.

For me being clothed indoors is fine and often preferable.  But when I am at the pool, beach, or working outdoors around my home if the weather is pleasant I want to be nude or nearly so.

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, 10:20:55 AM »
Wife and kids know that I wear thong underwear.  Mom knew when she did laundry at our house.  I am sure some of my friends know too.  On vacation with my family, I had a thong on under my board shorts to keep things in place.  My brother-in-law asked some questions about wearing a thong.  Let him know thongs were also my normal, everyday underwear.

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, 10:35:45 AM »
Just my wife knows. For me that’s part of the fun. Going through every day life with my little secret sexy underwear no one is the wiser.  I also get a kick out of making double entendre jokes for my wife in front of others.

If anyone else finds out it will most likely be strangers in a tourist destination or guys I don’t know in a locker room (haven’t actually changed in public yet). Too much of a stigma that I don’t want to be bothered with among folks in my local community.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2019, 09:06:29 PM »
My wife knows and most of her friends. In the Netherlands, where I was born, most friends knew.
Beside those people, a lot of unknown people at beaches in the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Greece, France and even Turkey.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

esoom

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 06:59:43 PM »
My wife knows, along with my parents and the in-laws (after doing laundry as well).  People who have seen me at the gym or on the beach also know.  Being in my mid twenties, I've started to finally care less about what others think.  Next goal is to be open when people bring up the topic and not hide my preferences.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2019, 03:16:21 PM »
Wife and two best friends know but that's it.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2019, 09:19:46 PM »
everyone at my gym.. always change in the locker room and never hide my thong. if anyone has a doubt my thong tan line should prove it. Sometimes my thong shows through my tights or shorts.  sort of done on purpose
My neighbor .. we share a laundry room often i'm there in just a thong. He doesn't mind seeing me in my thong
My Co workers.  long story but everyone knows.
Everyone at the beach.. all i wear are thongs.
Most of my family.  I left a thong at my moms house while i was visiting her.  My brother brought it to me a few months later. 
my ex ..
so everyone knows
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2019, 01:40:38 AM »
I voted for the "Significant other and other thonger friends" option... but technically speaking, all the fellow beach-goers that saw me wearing thongs and string swimsuits know, as well. I don't "advertise" my thonging habits to my family and to many friends, but thongs and g strings are pretty much my favourite types of swimwear (and underwear, of course).

Casper

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2019, 09:33:34 AM »
My wife and son know, plus anyone who would call round for a cup of tea on laundry day. I recall my wife telling me she was sat in our conservatory when some clothes were drying (must have been winter). Her friend remarked "oh I gave up wearing those years back - only Bridget Jones pants for me now." My wife gently pointed out that they were mine and not hers.  :)

So perhaps a few friends know but it's never come up in conversation with me.

Guys at the gym would see me and know but since I haven't a clue who they are they don't count.

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2019, 07:49:11 AM »
Amusing story. Of course I don’t blame anyone for assuming thongs were for the lady of the house. Though at this point I would hope my wife wouldn’t call me out like that. I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t. She knows I’d much prefer to keep my thongs wearing  between her and me!

Casper

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2019, 12:35:22 PM »
It was my wife who got my into wearing thongs regularly so it isn't a big deal between us. Her saying that would have just been a normal comment rather than something to attempt to embarrass me. She is ace!

asianthonger92

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2019, 03:42:23 AM »
Just some of my thonger friends and maybe my roommate. My roommate has seen my thongs on the drying rack, and I have some online friends and they know that I wear thongs.

I think my mum knows about my underwear preference but she doesn’t make a big deal out of it. But it’s funny how my mother gets me boxers whenever she visits me. They’re nicely folded and in my underwear drawer.

Outside of that, no. I’d rather keep this habit to myself. It’s just underwear after all. I don’t feel the need to share my underwear preference with my friends. Also, I go to church, so it’s best for me to stay low-profile at church.

underlvr

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2019, 09:41:10 AM »
BillyB...great post and I love polls.  We should do more of these.

I’m single and the only people who know about me and thongs have to be:
My previous boyfriends (should be obvious)
Mom (she did laundry when i at the parents for Xmas)
Random guys at the gym (clearly seen me change...but i don’t know them)
4-5 other friends where this has come up

Just a couple of additional people to add to the roster of those who know i wear thongs...2 trips to Miami, one to LA and a Spanish beach...chatting up with locals who asked about my thongs...well, they all know!  3 of whom i now stay in touch with.