Poll

Who knows about your thong wearing habits?

No one,it's my little secret. Well, my secret and everyone at mensthongforum.com
Just my significant other
Significant other and other thonger friends
Just some other close friends and family
Anyone that cares to know me knows I love my thongs
I don't wear thongs, just a curious observer

Author Topic: Who knows your habits?  (Read 11562 times)

JohnG

Re: Who knows your habits?
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2019, 12:39:31 PM »
That I wear thongs is not something I am going to advertise to friends or colleagues. If I would wear boxershorts of speedos I would not advertise that either. There is no need for other to know. Why should they are interested in my underwear?

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2019, 02:00:26 PM »
Only my younger lesbian sister knows my thong wearing secret. I usually strip all of my clothes on the ground in the bathroom. When I was done bathing, I grabbed all of clothes, but little did I know my thong accidentally slipped on the ground in the hallway. After I was in my room to change, I realized my used thong was missing, and then I quickly ran back to the bathroom. Then, POOF! Out of nowhere, my sister walks through the hallway to go to the restroom and sees a man thong on the floor. She said, "Who's thong is that?" My heart just sank faster than gravity can pull, and I told her they were mine. She then said, "I don't care if you wear thongs." I told her to not tell anyone and she promised to keep it a secret. Fortunately, my sister is very good at keeping secrets. 
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2019, 03:09:04 PM »
Nobody knows it. If I were discovered I think I would be looked very strange and without seals of approval.  I would like the use of thong in men would be normalised, not as main underwear in most of men, just not being like an urban tribe as we are now.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.

asianthonger92

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2019, 07:17:56 AM »
Only my younger lesbian sister knows my thong wearing secret. I usually strip all of my clothes on the ground in the bathroom. When I was done bathing, I grabbed all of clothes, but little did I know my thong accidentally slipped on the ground in the hallway. After I was in my room to change, I realized my used thong was missing, and then I quickly ran back to the bathroom. Then, POOF! Out of nowhere, my sister walks through the hallway to go to the restroom and sees a man thong on the floor. She said, "Who's thong is that?" My heart just sank faster than gravity can pull, and I told her they were mine. She then said, "I don't care if you wear thongs." I told her to not tell anyone and she promised to keep it a secret. Fortunately, my sister is very good at keeping secrets.

Your sister wears thongs too? Maybe she thought you were wearing hers?

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2019, 07:36:45 AM »
Oh no no! Lol! My sister wears boxer briefs! She hates wearing skimpy, bikini-shaped, and thong-shaped underwear. I have other straight sisters who wear woman thongs, but my lesbian sister clearly saw a man thong, which was mine! Haha! She's totally cool and casual about it fortunately.
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

Amino

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2019, 10:12:12 AM »
I’m glad to see your wives support you guys thonging. So if you had been wearing thongs before getting married, when you were dating, have you disclosed your underwear/swimwear choice?

asianthonger92

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2019, 06:17:48 AM »
Last week, I slept over at my friend’s place. I took the living room couch and I had all my stuff out in the living room. The next morning, my friend and I had breakfast in the living room, and he found my thong on the floor. He picked it up and he was like, “ewww”. I just took the thong from him and put it in my bag.

kraig911

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2019, 06:52:04 AM »
My wife as she is the one that really got me started wearing daily.  It's all she wears and said once I started daily, I wouldn't switch back...she was right lol.  A few of our close friends also know that have traveled with us and happened to be around when we were changing really quick or doing some shopping.  They asked  a few questions and some have told us they have tried them now as well.  Also, I'm sure people at the gym.  I don't flaunt it in the locker room but I also don't go out of my way to hide it. 

TightThong

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2020, 08:48:46 AM »
Well the only people know about my thongs are the guys i’ve Dated and a few at the gym who are there regularly and see me :)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2020, 01:31:31 PM »
Many people know my thing habit. Anyone on a beach with me knows I wear a thong  as swimwear. Most of my friends and all of my lovers have known I have a thong habit. Then there are the people at the gym, either in the locker room seeing me change clothes or seeing the thong line through my leggings or shorts, the all know. It’s not something I hide.

asianthonger92

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2020, 04:35:30 PM »
A friend from church found out about my thong wearing habit. In January, I created a thong Instagram account using my phone and those who had my phone number were notified about my new Instagram account. That friend from church was nice enough to send me a screenshot of my account. It was a big surprise, because I didn't want anyone at church to know. He was cool with it and he said he would keep it a secret. But, he wasn't really supportive of my thonging because he thought my love for thongs was sexually charged. I had to refute that claim and I told him that I, as a grown-ass man, can decide what I want.

Anyway, I deleted that account, and I started a new Instagram. My current account is not linked to my phone, and I go on Instagram using my tablet. That friend from church messages me from time to time and asks how I am dealing with the 'temptation'. I just tell him that I continue to wear thongs, and my relationship with god has nothing to do with my underwear preference.

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2020, 11:02:42 AM »
My wife knows and also a couple of friends from the beach.

dmk99

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2020, 07:08:49 PM »
Only my wife.

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2020, 04:37:10 PM »
My husband and recently a few friends. We went away and there was a dress up party, I wore a black thong under almost see through shorts. As we were all getting ready they noticed... 1 had already tried thongs before and didn’t really like them. 1 couldn’t believe it and had heaps of questions, he then wanted to try them on (which I let him). The others didn’t really care...

Northern Thong Guy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2020, 11:48:52 AM »
My wife knows.  I surprised her about my choice of underwear on the way to our Christmas party one night.  It was my first time wearing a thong in public.  She was shocked but was also all about how risqué it was.  Since then I have wore thongs regularly and she has no issues.   She has even commented on the nice colors of thongs I have.