Author Topic: Charlie  (Read 3443 times)

underlvr

Charlie
« on: January 19, 2019, 08:21:03 AM »
Hi have a couple swim thongs from Charlie - they’re outstanding and perfectly cut. 

A thong friend of mine sent me this link...i don’t know how or where to wear it unless you’re doing it for your lover and its going to be taken off quickly...but it does look like a ton of fun to wear (at least for me!)

https://www.charliebymz.com/collections/the-leather-collection/products/thong-harness-2

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
Re: Charlie
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 09:37:00 AM »
Hi have a couple swim thongs from Charlie - they’re outstanding and perfectly cut. 

A thong friend of mine sent me this link...i don’t know how or where to wear it unless you’re doing it for your lover and its going to be taken off quickly...but it does look like a ton of fun to wear (at least for me!)

https://www.charliebymz.com/collections/the-leather-collection/products/thong-harness-2
$275 is a lot for that! But Charlie is much more expensive in general. I have a leather thong from Gregg Homme that I got for around $40 on CheapUndies.com. Only wore it once because it’s not like you can just throw it in the wash with other underwear. While leather is sexy, it’s impractical as underwear, especially a thong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 03:14:36 PM »
I have several Charlie thongs and they are pretty good but not perfect. The pouch cut if kind of wide and not overly stretchy so they can be a bit unaccommodating but still fit great and sexy. I also have a Charlie swim thong which is amazing!

underlvr

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 02:24:52 PM »
I have several Charlie thongs and they are pretty good but not perfect. The pouch cut if kind of wide and not overly stretchy so they can be a bit unaccommodating but still fit great and sexy. I also have a Charlie swim thong which is amazing!

Yeah i agree - generally overvalued but the swim thong is really good.