Author Topic: Gym  (Read 29038 times)

VegasThong702

Re: Gym
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2017, 07:56:08 AM »
These I ordered off Amazon. The brand it said was iKingsky, but when they arrived they said Usox.  They are truly the most comfortable thongs I've owned. Great stretchy pouch and sexy Brazilian cut. They are perfect for working out.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 08:49:41 AM by VegasThong702 »

kiyoothong

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2017, 11:52:20 AM »
Looking good, Vegasthong. Is that your home gym? I guess you don't have to wear clothes when you can just work out at home. I wish I could do that too.
Yes it's a home gym. But I enjoyed going to the gym better. More motivation when you see others working out. Also, I secretly loved showing off my thongs in the locker room.

Yeah I know what you mean. And it's fun to show off your thong in the locker room. I don't do it blatantly, though. I also use the gym sauna and I stay in there in a thong.

kiyoothong

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2017, 11:53:26 AM »
These I ordered off Amazon. The brand it said was iKingsky, but when they arrived they said Usox.  They are truly the most comfortable thongs I've owned. Great stretchy pouch and sexy Brazilian cut. They are perfect for working out.

I would call that a rio cut. Too wide to be a thong. But it still looks good, and it's close to a thong.

atlasxboy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2017, 04:53:36 PM »

I feel like working out in that would cause quite the wedgie.. :p

VegasThong702

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2017, 01:43:47 AM »
No wedgie. I wear these to work all the time. I have them in six colors. Definitely no wedgie or uncomfortableness.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2017, 12:41:11 PM »
why guys do you need to look so good in them? if I had body like yours, I wouldn't have to go to the gym !
but at the other hand, iv started to wear them or change them in public locker room !

SmallThong

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2017, 10:37:31 AM »
Those look so sexy on you, great fit!  Looks similar to a Cocksox string bikini

https://www.cocksox.com/products/bikini-brief-cx16n

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2017, 09:41:11 PM »
I'm comfortable in public and don't mind the gym. I usually hit the sauna in one but I don't parade around in it. Always interesting putting a clean thong on with a towel wrapped on my waste with guys around. To be fair most aren't checking other guys out

kiyoothong

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2017, 08:57:37 AM »
I'm comfortable in public and don't mind the gym. I usually hit the sauna in one but I don't parade around in it. Always interesting putting a clean thong on with a towel wrapped on my waste with guys around. To be fair most aren't checking other guys out
That's actually true. You'd think that guys would give you dirty looks when they see you in a thong, but they've all got their own shit going on. They don't give a damn.

SmallThong

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2017, 05:46:35 AM »
That's actually true. You'd think that guys would give you dirty looks when they see you in a thong, but they've all got their own shit going on. They don't give a damn.

Really good point that many gyms the guys are really busy and have their own stuff going on. My gym is a bit more mixed and therefore can be a bit cruisy. So they do notice sometimes...sometimes give a look (mostly of appreciation) or a nice comment or wink...mostly it doesn't register

underlvr

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2019, 02:34:25 AM »

Bringing back and older post i missed - i agree with the above that guys aren’t really interested in checking each other out at most gyms.  The ones i seem to go to when i’m traveling around for work are 50/50 gay/non.  So there are some checking out and i’ve Had a couple comments about my thongs basically asking if i wear them to work out or am i walking out/going to work etc, are they comfy etc...
I don’t mind, i just change and move on...no parading or showing off, just business as usual!

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2019, 07:09:27 PM »
I love working out in my thongs. When I went to a public gym I'd wear thongs too. Never got a reaction in the locker room. I wore Calvin's for working out. They were the most comfortable.

I have that pair!!! I love it! hehe :)
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

TightThong

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2020, 07:27:16 AM »

That is a seriously sexy string bikini...love your workout gear choice!

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2020, 10:50:06 AM »
headed to the gym now.. white tights .. black white striped JS thong . the thong shows slightly 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

Manna

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2020, 07:10:27 AM »
I think thong is the style of underwear which is most comfortable to wear in the gym.