Author Topic: Another Brit  (Read 1803 times)

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Another Brit
« on: January 26, 2019, 02:46:40 AM »
Hi Everyone

It seems I registered a while ago and forgot all about it!

I first noticed thongs about 20 years ago when looking through a Littlewoods clothing catalogue. I was surrounded by them at that time as it seemed lots of girls and women were wearing them. I soon developed a bit of a fetish for them! They seemed so much more fun and exciting compared to the dull cotton boxer shorts I wore. I then discovered that thongs for men existed and I just knew I had to get a pair. However I was in my early teens and didn't have a credit card or my own regular money.

I was buoyed on to try thongs even more after seeing a few guys wearing them at the beach on holidays in Crete and Cyprus and of course there were lots of sites selling thongs for men too.  I was also lucky enough to discover a site called 'Thongmen.'

Anyhow I got a Saturday job when I was 17 and was walking through our branch of House of Fraser one day - this would have been some time in 2004 - and decided I'd check out to see if they stocked any thongs for men. To my surprise they carried Hom so I bought myself a black Hom Fredy. In hindsight it wasn't the best one to start with but I was hooked and returned a few days later to buy a Calvin Klein Tech thong, which was comfier. To my delight when I decided to see what Debenhams across the road carried at the time they were carrying YSL underwear for men and they had a YSL thong, which was very similar in style to the Calvin Klein body thongs but being sold a lot cheaper. The first time I tried the YSL one on I knew it was the one for me and I ended up with 5 of them over the next year.

Fast forward a few years and I went for a break to London with the girl I was seeing at the time. She didn't really care what underwear I wore! It's fair to say I was a bit like a kid in a candy store in Selfridges men's underwear section and I bought my first 2xist thong. I blew about £100 on underwear that trip! I think that was the same year I finally got around to trying Hom Plumes too and they were every bit as good as I'd heard about online.

I got over being conscious about wearing them on work days and liked the feeling of having them on under my work trousers, particularly as some of the other materials they were using to make thongs feel quite silk-like. I've been wearing them daily for at least 10 years now.

My current favourite brands are Gregg Homme, Olaf Benz and Joe Snyder.