Poll

How often do you wear a thong?

Every day, no matter what, I have no other underwear to choose from
Every day, though I have some "backups" for extenuating circumstances
Most days, at least 20 out of 30 days in a month
About 50/50
Less than half the time, mostly special occasions or when I'm feelin' it
Hourly as part of sexy time with the partner

Author Topic: How often do you wear thongs?  (Read 18234 times)

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
Re: How often do you wear thongs?
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2019, 09:32:50 AM »
It's every day in thongs for most of the year. I do like other styles of underwear, so in the folder months you will find me in bikini briefs or hipster boxer briefs.
Thongs make me feel sexy

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2019, 12:11:30 PM »
I wear thongs every single day. Some days I will change thongs. and of course to the gym. I am not shy when changing into gym clothes.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2019, 01:46:53 PM »
I just realized I’ve worn a thong 13 days in a row. Two full weeks tomorrow will be quite simple.  Not sure why I feel accomplished, it’s just a matter of putting one on every day, but there it is.

I suppose it comes from the satisfaction of just finally doing what I want. Not that anyone was stopping me. I guess 2019 is the year for me. I wonder if this desire will fade or if I’ll be a thong guy from here on out. I see no reason why not. Just hard to imagine for some reason.

Just some random thoughts, I thought I’d share.

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2019, 11:33:11 AM »
I just realized I’ve worn a thong 13 days in a row. Two full weeks tomorrow will be quite simple.  Not sure why I feel accomplished, it’s just a matter of putting one on every day, but there it is.

I suppose it comes from the satisfaction of just finally doing what I want. Not that anyone was stopping me. I guess 2019 is the year for me. I wonder if this desire will fade or if I’ll be a thong guy from here on out. I see no reason why not. Just hard to imagine for some reason.

Nice! This is similar to how i became a 100% thong wearer. I'd been wearing them on and off (mostly on) for a few months, and at some stage i realised i had worn a thong for about 20-30 days in a row without really thinking about it. I also knew i was definitely going to be wearing a thong the next day and probably the day after and the day after that. About a week later i decided there was no point in having my other underwear as it was just taking up space so i threw everything out that wasn't a thong. I feel this is the next stage for you!

It's kind of liberating once you do it, realising you have no other choice but to wear a thong, you know longer have to give it much thought! (apart from which thong to wear)

underlvr

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2019, 03:43:07 AM »

Nice! This is similar to how i became a 100% thong wearer. I'd been wearing them on and off (mostly on) for a few months, and at some stage i realised i had worn a thong for about 20-30 days in a row without really thinking about it. I also knew i was definitely going to be wearing a thong the next day and probably the day after and the day after that. About a week later i decided there was no point in having my other underwear as it was just taking up space so i threw everything out that wasn't a thong. I feel this is the next stage for you!

It's kind of liberating once you do it, realising you have no other choice but to wear a thong, you know longer have to give it much thought! (apart from which thong to wear)

Same here - my ex tossed most of my other underwear when we were dating and he got me my first 5 thongs, i got 5 more and then that was it.  It just felt so natural after about 2 weeks of him wanting me in thongs and now i just wake up to a nice small thrill every day of sliding that thong home to start my days!

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2019, 08:04:58 AM »

I’m not sure I’m ready to throw out the rest of my underwear (even though they do seem to take up a lot of room), but pretty interesting idea. I’ll keep them around for potential situations. Doctors visits, swimming events where I’ll be changing, stuff like that. But here I am 6 days after my original post and the streak continues with no sign of letting up. Maybe I’ll join you after all.

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2019, 03:08:14 PM »
Billy, welcome on boat ! hehe...i think that we all started like you....we bought a few thongs at first, wore them a few times a month, then more days during the week and so on....i think also that everybody in this forum are very proud from your evolution ! I agree totally with Thong24.....if you dont want to get rid of the other underwear you have....you can do this : keep only 1-3 "old" type of underwear and put them deep inside your underwear drawer.instead put the thongs in front and from now on buy only thongs....soon you will have a big collection of thongs, at least you must have one for every day and some as backup if you need to change during the day....
after some time move the old type of underwear away from your drawer, maybe put them high in your wardrobe so it would be difficult to reach them--so you are going to use them only in emergency situations---
 believe me Billy, like thong24 already said, if you do this, the feeling that you have to wear thong as a only option is something sooo beautifull, beyond any imagination!!

underlvr

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2019, 03:49:16 AM »
Agree with the previous 2 posts - no need to throw out what you don’t want to get rid of.  I did retain (was in my gym bag at the time) a couple of 2” side briefs that i can wear when needed.  No need to be so extreme as to throw anything away, that is if you don’t want to.  As for chaninging in tougher situations like at the pool or in company of those i know (gym/family house) then i just pull my pants and underwear down at the same time, nobody can tell unless you grip your cheeks when trying to pull your thong down...then it actually can snap down into your pants/shorts!  That’s happened a few ‘face reddening’ situations!

asianthonger92

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2019, 05:27:58 AM »
I try to wear them everyday, but I sometimes want to take a break from buttfloss.

Ac89

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2019, 02:06:47 AM »
I have a mix of thongs, jocks and briefs. I cycle to work and get changed there, so i tend to grab whatever throw them in my bag and head out the door. Most days I grab a thong over the jocks and briefs.

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2019, 03:26:16 AM »
I only wear thongs as underwear and at the beach. I wear them daily and change 3-4 times a day

underlvr

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2019, 03:27:20 AM »
I only wear thongs as underwear and at the beach. I wear them daily and change 3-4 times a day

You change your underwear 3 to 4 times per day?  That sounds like a part time job!

Thonged4Life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2019, 01:22:43 PM »
97% Thongs
2% Smaller Bikinis
1% Bikinis

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2019, 09:55:32 AM »
Thongs 99.99%
String bikini .01%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnG

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2019, 10:32:44 PM »
Daily, the non-thong days are an exception. Thong 97%, Leotard thong 2%, briefs 1%.