Poll

How often do you wear a thong?

Every day, no matter what, I have no other underwear to choose from
Every day, though I have some "backups" for extenuating circumstances
Most days, at least 20 out of 30 days in a month
About 50/50
Less than half the time, mostly special occasions or when I'm feelin' it
Hourly as part of sexy time with the partner

Author Topic: How often do you wear thongs?  (Read 18238 times)

Bigred1970

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: How often do you wear thongs?
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2019, 10:09:26 AM »
Been wearing thongs daily for 25+ years. Only time I wear ex boxer briefs was to Dr appointments, bad lower back issues. Now I use restroom in Dr's office take off my thong during visit, my package needs support .The goods aren't happy in anything else than a thong or G-string   Though in the summer time if I have to drop my drawers my thong tan is quite visible .         

JohnG

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2019, 10:14:39 PM »
Been wearing thongs daily for 25+ years. Only time I wear ex boxer briefs was to Dr appointments, bad lower back issues. Now I use restroom in Dr's office take off my thong during visit, my package needs support .The goods aren't happy in anything else than a thong or G-string   Though in the summer time if I have to drop my drawers my thong tan is quite visible .         

Why change before a doctors appointment? First I felt that need too. But I have changed that. I don't care anymore. I wear thongs like others wear boxers.

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2019, 02:05:09 PM »
I wear thongs all of the time! The only time I don't wear a thong is when I'm showering.
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

kraig911

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2019, 06:44:23 AM »
Wear daily.  Have been for years.  Have a few boxer briefs and bikinis that rarely make it out of the drawer.  As for swim, always under my board shorts as I am dry in no time and when appropriate I can lose the board shorts!

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2019, 10:20:31 PM »
Wear daily.  Have been for years.  Have a few boxer briefs and bikinis that rarely make it out of the drawer.  As for swim, always under my board shorts as I am dry in no time and when appropriate I can lose the board shorts!
If you wear thongs all the time and will occasionally lose the board shorts to wear only your thong, why the long shorts altogether? Why not a square cut or speedo/swim brief when you like wearing comfortable minimal underwear? This fascinated me because most thong wearers despise board shorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kraig911

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2019, 03:19:45 AM »
If you wear thongs all the time and will occasionally lose the board shorts to wear only your thong, why the long shorts altogether? Why not a square cut or speedo/swim brief when you like wearing comfortable minimal underwear? This fascinated me because most thong wearers despise board shorts.

On vacation and beach trips it is usually thongs or square cut depending on where and if the family is in tow.  In daily life at the pool etc (generally kids around) I end up stuck with board shorts or something along those lines sadly!

Bamathonger57

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2019, 08:26:26 AM »
I started wearing thongs or g-strings on a daily basis for a couple of months.  Time will tell if I continue to wear them whenever cooler weather finally arrives here in Alabama.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Thongmad

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2020, 03:01:54 AM »
100% of the time as underwear, and 99% for the beach or pool.
I swim in the morning at an olympic pool, and wear small briefs of a 1" side or less with a rio style rear.
Drs or massage or whatever is always still a thong.

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2020, 04:51:13 PM »
I have all but converted to 100% for underwear. This will be my first summer trying a thong on the beach.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2020, 05:15:19 PM »
I wear a thong daily. I’d say I thong 99% of the time. This includes wearing a thong on the beach or at the pool. For those of you that have not yet been to a beach while wearing a thong, go for it! It is a great experience.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2020, 07:56:57 AM »
Thong about 90 % of the time :) and the rest altnernates between bikinis and jockstraps and funky combination underwear that dont really fit in one category lol but somewhere between all three.

my partner only wears trunks -_-
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

asianthonger92

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2020, 08:24:52 AM »
I try to wear thongs everyday, but I do have my off days and I sometimes want to take a break from butt floss.

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2020, 11:15:16 AM »
Butt floss, love it! Never heard that one before but I know what you mean and I’ll certainly be using it in future.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2020, 10:59:22 AM »
I've been wearing thongs almost exclusively for a number of years. On rare occasions I'll switch to a jock strap or string bikini. 

dmk99

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2020, 07:09:59 PM »
About 80% of the time.  Bikinis the other 20%