Author Topic: Newby  (Read 2072 times)

The tree guy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Newby
« on: January 28, 2019, 09:30:26 AM »
I’m a straight married male wearing thongs since the early 90s. I started wearing them after my wife bought me my first pair. I would only wear them on weekends as I was a little embarrassed to wear them at work as when you are constantly bending over you have a tendency to show some crack every now and then. As I got older and smarter I realized that I don’t care what other people think about what kind of underwear I wear as long as I am comfortable. I live in a close nit community where you can see in other peoples back yards and I hang my thongs on the cloth line, swim in my pool wearing a thong and do my gardening in a thong. I should have had the balls to do this when I was young. I now wear them every day all year and love it.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
Re: Newby
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 12:43:41 PM »
Hey Tree Guy
awesome story. I always say . gay or straight if you try a thong you will be hooked.  Best underwear and sexy as hell
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

TxThong

Re: Newby
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 10:52:58 AM »
Great attitude in regards to wearing things and what others may think.  I still have not worn a thong swimsuit with anyone other than my wife and strangers at the beach. 

I want to be more open about my preference with friends and family but almost everyone makes negative comments anytime the subject comes up.  Even men’s bikini swimsuits are ridiculed. Then again, maybe they just don’t have the courage to give bikinis or  thongs a try.  Ever since I took the plunge I don’t want to wear anything else at the beach.