Poll

What kind of support do you get from your significant other?

Wife/Girlfriend is in to your thongs, likes that you wear them
Wife/Girlfriend is indifferent, fine that you wear them, but would also be okay with traditional underwear
Wife/Girlfriend dislikes that you wear thongs
Husband/Boyfriend is in to your thongs, likes that you wear them
Husband/Boyfriend is indifferent, fine that you wear them, but would also be okay with traditional underwear
Husband/Boyfriend dislikes that you wear thongs
No Significant Other

Author Topic: What kind of support do you get from your significant other?  (Read 16199 times)

asianthonger92

Re: What kind of support do you get from your significant other?
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2019, 11:11:06 AM »
I'm just envious of you guys. Single guy here, so I don't have to do any convincing.

peterwhitethong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2019, 01:14:56 PM »
Yesterday I was taking a nap with my hub and when I woke up he had taken a shower and was wearing some shorts and a shirt... but I saw something different on the way he was looking at me that I hug him and put my hands inside his shorts from behind and realize he was wearing one of my thongs... the black punyo blanco... y started touching and grabbing for a while checking that everythong was in place and he even said he was feeling good wearing it. He even slept last night with in and this morning did some exercises with it under his shorts. Later this morning he mentioned that he was feeling good in it and it was giving him a lot of stimulation (rubbing his hole) but not tight at all. I think he might start getting into it from now on [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underlvr

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2019, 10:12:43 AM »
Yesterday I was taking a nap with my hub and when I woke up he had taken a shower and was wearing some shorts and a shirt... but I saw something different on the way he was looking at me that I hug him and put my hands inside his shorts from behind and realize he was wearing one of my thongs... the black punyo blanco... y started touching and grabbing for a while checking that everythong was in place and he even said he was feeling good wearing it. He even slept last night with in and this morning did some exercises with it under his shorts. Later this morning he mentioned that he was feeling good in it and it was giving him a lot of stimulation (rubbing his hole) but not tight at all. I think he might start getting into it from now on [emoji7]

Sounds like a relationship made in heaven!  I still haven’t found another guy who wears thongs - but i’m Still looking!  I’m not in a relationship now but in the past i’ve Dated guys who really love that i wear thongs all the time!

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2019, 01:48:10 AM »
My wife fully supports me in thongs and would be annoyed if I stopped

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2019, 07:21:34 PM »
my husband loves me in them, and occasionally he'll wear one to surprise me, but its not his first choice in undies. I did introduce him to men's thongs though, and he's been increasingly open to them. I might actually start hiding and tossing out his regular undies and he'll be forced to wear thongs only haha. but when I wear them and he can see them, especially to bed [that's all i wear unless we have family visiting], it usually get's him excited and it leads to fun before sleep.

he knows that I love thongs and he's fine with it. He's a pretty 'standard' guy, he's bi, and had never thought twice about cultural norms beyond boxerbriefs, but i've educated him and enlightened him xD

the only problem now is that he says my collection is too massive and needs to be reduced :( right now my thong/jock/swim collection takes up three large drawers in my chest of drawers in the closet.
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2019, 11:05:44 PM »
I can understand this. If all of my underwear and swimwear was put into furniture, it would take up two **full** chest of drawers. I currently take up two drawers for the commonly worn stuff, a full hamper of washed undies/swimwear, two large storage totes, plus two drawers in our guest bedroom. I’m sure I’m missing stuff, like the many mailers in my closet with more undies and skimpy swimwear.

kraig911

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2019, 06:55:10 AM »
Wife got me started daily.  Loves it.  She picks out what she wants me in when we go out.  Def makes it more fun!

Ac89

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2020, 03:05:41 PM »
I get no complaints from my partner. He as 1 or 2 himself but I’m definitely more of a thing wearer

bootsmo123

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2020, 12:57:55 PM »
My wife has been supportive for 25 years of my choice in thongs, she wears them on occasion also.  She is not as supportive of the idea of me showing them off to guys though.   The bi things has to stay hidden in the closet.

asianthonger92

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2020, 03:09:57 PM »
Hey guys. Have a question.
Is it a deal breaker for you if your partner is not into thongs? I'm trying to ask this girl out but she doesn't seem to be into thongs. I'm not going to impose my underwear preference on her, but I just hope that she understands my liking for thongs.

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2020, 02:28:30 AM »
Hey guys. Have a question.
Is it a deal breaker for you if your partner is not into thongs? I'm trying to ask this girl out but she doesn't seem to be into thongs. I'm not going to impose my underwear preference on her, but I just hope that she understands my liking for thongs.

Not a deal breaker.
I would only have a little problem (but not necessarily to the point of immediate breakup!) if my partner hated my thongs or just barely tolerated them. If she didn't want to wear them, it wouldn't be an issue - although I'd probably attempt to have her try wearing thongs, as I prefer thonging in company.
A former girlfriend of mine hated when I wore them, and tried to "forbid" me to wear them at the beach; our relationship did not end because of thongs, but because of difference in attitudes. And the way she dealt with my thong wearing habits was just an example.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2020, 05:12:55 AM »
I’ve never had a partner that objected to my thong wearing and more often than not fully support seeing me in a thong. I have gotten gifts of thongs, been asked to model my thong for my partner, been told which ones to pack for vacation/holiday, and told which ones to wear to the pool/beach. Very early on in my relationships of the past my partner knows of my preference either because of vacation photos of me on a beach or because of undressing. All in all, I must be very fortunate because I get great reactions for my partners, past and present.

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2020, 02:34:32 PM »
I started wearing thongs when I was with my first wife, she had no real problem with them but never wore them herself, my current wife is not into them but does wear them most of the time, more strings than thongs..

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2020, 04:16:59 PM »
I started wearing thongs when I was with my first wife, she had no real problem with them but never wore them herself, my current wife is not into them but does wear them most of the time, more strings than thongs..

That’s a great photo. Glad to see a couple that thongs together.

TightThong

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2020, 03:41:47 AM »

Great story and pic...nice to have something in common!  Everyone I’ve dated has loved that i wear thongs...they’ve all found it a massive turn on knowing that i wear something like that every day.  It actually turned into quite a few fun b-day and Xmas gifts!