Author Topic: Black Clever Thong - 1211C  (Read 9604 times)

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Black Clever Thong - 1211C
« on: April 26, 2016, 10:05:21 AM »
Clever thongs are tight fitting on me - but I like the outcome of how they look - giving a non-pointy - roundish bulbous - shape.   The waist band is gray with gold letters - looks cool.

For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

24_7_thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Black Clever Thong - 1211C
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 02:03:52 PM »
Those look like nice things.  How much do they cost?  Where'd you get 'em?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 11:57:23 AM »
ye i would love to get them too

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 04:41:09 PM »
Yeah, Clever thongs run smaller to the size. I don't know where they make them. I bought mine from Freshpair but they're going out of business. Nice model though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 04:04:45 PM »
It kinda resembles the CK steel. How much was it?
CK steel thongs around $20.

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2020, 04:39:02 AM »
Hi guys, found this thread an thought I would revive it, been buying Clever thongs for years, they were a thong where you needed to size up a couple of sizes, I was a small but bought a large. Sizing is now much better if not a bit on the large side, great thongs though and last for ever, I have a couple of black Monocoque thongs that I wear quite often, must be over 10 years old and still look new.
In photo, red thong is old large, white is large when the sizing started to change, blue one bought this year is a medium..

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2020, 09:15:18 PM »
I own only one Clever thong which I bought 6 years ago. Agree that it runs smaller, with western brands normally I wear size S/M however I bought size L.
The front pouch is also a bit tight I position mine upper. It’s the thong I wear the least.
How do you position yours with Clever, upper or downer?

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2020, 11:58:46 PM »
I own only one Clever thong which I bought 6 years ago. Agree that it runs smaller, with western brands normally I wear size S/M however I bought size L.
The front pouch is also a bit tight I position mine upper. It’s the thong I wear the least.
I like to point upwards, because I wear leggins most of the time and I thing it looks better, I generally really like the Clever thongs but they have quite a prominent seam up the front which shows through leggins so I don't wear them that often..

TightThong

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2020, 03:32:52 AM »
I like to point upwards, because I wear leggins most of the time and I thing it looks better, I generally really like the Clever thongs but they have quite a prominent seam up the front which shows through leggins so I don't wear them that often..

Nice i have 3 Clever thongs - not the biggest fan of the waistband as it doesn’t follow the natural contours of my hips like band-less versions but i do like the pouch and material.  I too wear leggings and other stretch pants often and like wearing bulge thongs that have a smaller/narrower cut and bulge package that i only point down in...for me that’s the best look/profile in leggings :)

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2020, 12:49:40 PM »

Nice i have 3 Clever thongs - not the biggest fan of the waistband as it doesn’t follow the natural contours of my hips like band-less versions but i do like the pouch and material.  I too wear leggings and other stretch pants often and like wearing bulge thongs that have a smaller/narrower cut and bulge package that i only point down in...for me that’s the best look/profile in leggings :)
Could you post a few pics, would be good to see your look....