Poll

What are your thoughts on sharing pictures of yourself on this forum?

Do it all the time, face, body, front, back, All Good!
I've done it, but keep my face out of images to keep some anonymity.
I'd like to, but am nervous about sharing images on the internet
I'd like to but am self conscience about my appearance
No way, have no interest in sharing.
No way, not now, not ever!

Author Topic: Posting Pictures On the Site  (Read 8524 times)

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Posting Pictures On the Site
« on: February 17, 2019, 10:20:20 PM »
Been awhile since I created a new poll. Just trying to come up with some interesting topics to hopefully keep people engaged in this forum.

What are your thoughts on image sharing? I can see the benefits when it comes to reviewing different brands. I often find that the marketing images may not reflect how thongs will realistically look when purchased. Especially since most of the models are beyond ripped! I have a pretty specific desire on the coverage both front and back, so the more angles I can see the better.

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Posting Pictures On the Site
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 10:25:03 PM »
I honestly haven't really considered posting an image until recently. Just not something I thought of. There does seem to be a relatively common desire among us members to be a bit of an exhibitionist. I see it in the 'changing at the gym" threads, or the excitement around going to the beach. I do admit, I think I fall a bit in to this category as well. I find it titillating even changing in front of my wife.
Bit of a odd dichotomy for me. On one hand I want to be loud and proud and on the other I love the little secret of thonging. I haven't voted (yet) but for now I think I fall between the "I'd like to post" and "No way!"

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 11:13:40 AM »
Lots of votes but not many comments. Just want to encourage everyone to share their thoughts. Even the simplest thoughts can provoke conversation!

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 12:04:47 PM »
 I think its a little tricky sharing pics on this site. Most pics are on my phone. I downloaded the  Tapatalk app which makes it a little easier. 
I love sharing pics. I have a ton on Instagram. I'm not shy showing my thongs. Most of my pics are taken while at the beach. I'll try to post more pics here through the app.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

Briefsdave

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 12:50:11 PM »
Lots of votes but not many comments. Just want to encourage everyone to share their thoughts. Even the simplest thoughts can provoke conversation!
I think you are correct re the exhibitionist idea. I've no problem sharing my photos, but don't show my face for anonymity (and also would ruin the photo with anything above the shoulders )
No restrictions on what I'd show below the waist

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2019, 01:16:07 PM »
Can’t see any polls from Tapatalk app but I’ve shared photos before and don’t have any issues with it. I prefer to post when I feel like it though instead of being asked. Not a fan of unsolicited requests or DM’s wanting to see pictures or more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxThong

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2019, 01:53:57 PM »
I enjoy posting pics.  The positive feedback motivates me to stay in shape and boost my confidence for wearing a thong at the beach.  That said, posting on this site is a bit of a PIA so have pretty much given up. 
As a business owner in an uptight heavily biblebelt small town, I prefer to stay anonymous unless we meet on the beach.

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2019, 11:31:44 PM »
I posted pictures of me before on this website; I frankly enjoyed it a little more than I thought. I decided not to show my face; once posted, one never truly knows where his/her pictures will end up. I prefer it this way.
I must say, I thought of posting more pictures of me. This is especially true when I try a new type of thong and feel like sharing. Yet, like many other posters here, the forum's bugs and quirks prevented me from doing it. I even ended up deleting old pics of me hoping to free more upload space - unsuccessfully...

VegasThong702

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2019, 07:38:51 AM »
I love being seen in my thongs! I’ve devoted a whole Instagram page to me in my thongs. I’m a straight man who has a fetish for really gay looking underwear. I’m still trying to find a woman that enjoys it. My wife is cool with it but indifferent. I’ve given up posting my pics on here.

Briefsdave

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2019, 10:56:35 AM »
I love being seen in my thongs! I’ve devoted a whole Instagram page to me in my thongs. I’m a straight man who has a fetish for really gay looking underwear. I’m still trying to find a woman that enjoys it. My wife is cool with it but indifferent. I’ve given up posting my pics on here.
Don’t give up posting photos on the forum.
Even if it’s not for your wife, the rest of us can enjoy your fetish......but only if your are happy with that [emoji3]

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2019, 05:54:16 PM »
I like to share pictures of me at beaches. But making pictures of yourself between other people seems awkward to me. So I make pix at quiet stretches. I also like to show new suits to the forum. I blurr my face because you never know what happens to your picture when it is out on the Internet.
Posting pictures on this forum is a problem so I use a website where you can upload your pictures. You only need the URL of the picture in your text.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

cellustorm

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2019, 11:21:00 AM »
Cellustorm @yahoo.com
For some more pics of you!

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2019, 12:22:51 PM »
I took a picture. But the lightning... the angle...  I don’t know exactly it just wasn’t up to my standards. Wasn’t too far off, but it had to be deleted. Maybe I’ll try again.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2019, 03:31:22 PM »
To take pictures of your self, the best results are with a normal digital camera and a tripod. Most cameras have a timer so you just click the timer and get into position. For cell phones you can use a clamp with an attachment to use a standard tripod. You can also use a selfie stick. Some cell phones have a Bluetooth setting to use a remote with a Bluetooth button.
I use a Olympus camera with a infra red remote. Beside that, I have also a TomTom action cam that has a remote over WiFi.
There are lots of ways to take a picture of your self. In the digital age you don't have to wait until your pictures are back from processing. Connect the memory to your PC or laptop and download the results. There are a lot of free image editors to make your pictures ready for publishing. You have to experiment to find the best way to get the desired results. But it is easier than you might think. Succes.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2019, 09:13:59 AM »
Decided to give the upload a try. Took a picture I was satisfied with in my orange ikingsky low rise. But got the all too common error when I tried to upload. Oh well no biggie. The world has been spared my rear end!  And before it’s suggested I’m not willing to post to another site and share the link here.