Author Topic: That didnt go too well...  (Read 5621 times)

EasterBummy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
That didnt go too well...
« on: February 25, 2019, 12:55:10 PM »
Hi all,

After searching the Internet to learn what is wrong with me for wanting to wear thongs, I stumbled upon this site. I have enjoyed reading your stories and experiences and I am relieved that:
1. there is nothing wrong with me; and
2. I am not alone out there ;D

About me: I am 42 years old, married and have a 9 year old daughter. I consider myself straight, not that that is important but I thought I'd just mention it. I'm quite new at wearing thongs, I bought my first set only 2 weeks ago. Well, thinking of it, that is not entirely true: I have worn one a couple of times about 15 years ago, but I did not have the nerve to continue to do so. Now on the other hand, it feels like being me and I feel really confident and sexy in them (and horny btw :P). I initially bought them for wearing during my running excercises, but after having worn them once, I don't want anything else anymore :P So, I am slowly extending my collection.

Since I don't want to keep it a secret from my wife, I wanted her to find out somehow. I didn't want to confront her directly, so I left one of my thongs lying around visibly in the washing basket for her to 'find' between the clothes for hanging out to dry. That's where the title from this topic came from: it didn't go too well...

She found them alright and she walked to me in the other room showing them to me and saying: "WHAT ARE THESE?!!" I said I use them for sports and they are quite comfortable by the way... She: "Arghh, I think it's disgusting!!". She then turned around, but hung them out to dry anyway. We haven't talked about it since (this was 3 days ago), so I hope she has somehow accepted that I wear them during sports. She doesn't know yet that I wear them all the time now... I will not hide it from her, but will also not show it openly that I wear them all the time now. If she happens to find out, that's okay. I will have to convince her that this is something I really want and that it does not change anything between us.

So, my thongs are now:
2x AUSSIEBUM (https://www.aussiebum.com/mens/underwear/skin-nude-skin/4057) -> see my profile pic for a first private whail tail attempt
2x HOM Classic thong (https://global.hom.com/string-classic-15532.html)

I wear my thongs strictly as underwear as I enjoy the feeling of having a 'kinky secret'. I however don't mind giving some hints to the outside world:
- I'd love to have some lines or shadow showing through my pants, but not too much
- I wouldn't mind some sweat lines from my thong in my shorts when working out ;D
- I was not sure about a whale tail, but I am at this moment showing one for my dad to see (he hasn't commented yet). Tomorrow I plan to show some in public (I am abroad at the moment without my wife)
- I learned that a black thong shows somewhat through my running tights when they are stretched, so I expect a lot of loose shoe laces which need to be fixed :P

Speaking of running tights: I wear women's running tights, as they immediately wrap around my buns very nicely because of the center seam from front to back ;) I'll post a few pictures in the future; I'll have to set up my camera and lights when no one is around the house, heh.

So, that's it for now. I'll probably reply to some old topics, which are new to me. You'll then learn what makes me tick.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 01:13:19 PM by Xander »

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: That didnt go too well...
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 03:02:00 PM »
Welcome to this forum.

First of all: THONGS ARE JUST CLOTHING. You should treat it is such but the rest of the world also. And the thongs from your posting are quite moderate. My thongs are much smaller.

The best way to get this problem solved is a discussion with your wife. Tell her it is just underware and very comfortable at that. A lot of people are just repeating what they hear or see at the Internet of from their friends. It is a slight form of brainwashing. Ask her what her objection is and if needed, figure out a set of rules about you wearing thongs.

I don't know where you live but the USA is extremely prude while in the 50s, it was normal to swim naked in YMCA pools.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 07:55:18 PM »
Welcome Xander!  Glad to hear your embracing thongs. As BeachLion said it’s just underwear. I’m 49 and have been wearing for years. It’s all I wear. As you become more accepting of it the less it will matter what others think. I wear to gym, Dr, etc. it’s just clothes. I wear thong swim trunks too when I can. Some people ask why and I just say because I like them. Most people ignore it. Great group of guys here and hope you find the support and encouragement your looking for. PM me if you want to chat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EasterBummy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 01:26:29 AM »
Thanks guys for the solid advice, stripping it down to what it is: just underwear. I’ll give it a go when the opportunity arrives.

EasterBummy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 06:25:08 PM »
Well, I’ve got an update. I finally got that talk a couple of days ago. While I was giving my wife a relaxing massage, I brought up the subject. I did it as you guys advised, it’s just underwear.

Turns out she was mainly worried:
- wasn’t she supposed to find my thong and did it belong to someone else?
- did I have my coming out? (as she relates wearing thongs to being gay)
- did I have a secret relation with another woman who wanted me to wear these?

I could debunk all this and convince her it just is something I like to wear. I told her I sometimes already wore thongs before I met her, but wasn’t confident enough to continue to do so. Now I am.

She says she still doesn’t like them, but if I really want to wear thongs she has no problem with it.

Can’t help noticing she touches my butt a lot more now during the day though... [emoji23]

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2019, 08:45:43 AM »
Glad it turned out well!  :-)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2019, 10:57:26 AM »
Good for you. It is always important to keep up the conversation. A lot of strange thoughts are implemented in people's heads through the media nowadays by the unwashed masses. Especially with the prude attitude of a lot of Americans, males don't have much room to express themselves.
Now the first hurdle is past you, let her get used to your thong wearing. If she sees no change in your behavior, she will more or less accept your style of underwear and maybe later swimwear.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

ATL_Thonger

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
That didnt go too well...
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2021, 05:28:49 PM »
Good for you and I’m happy it went so well for you. I let my wife discover them back when I was still just dating her. She was in a sorority, so after parties I would usually sleep over at her apartment with her. If we were about to get freaky, I would just shuck off my thong with my shorts or jeans before she could feel them. Well, after a couple of months of dating, I was longing to know if she would be accepting. I finally decided it was worth the risk to see how she would react. So, early one morning after sleeping over at her apartment, I got up to go to the bathroom. Instead of hopping back in bed nude, I put on my thong and waited. She was no stranger to thongs and always slept in just a thong and a t-shirt, so I was hoping she’d be cool with it. After what felt like an eternity, she finally woke up and rolled over facing me. I was so nervous, but tried to stay chill and we just chatted and kissed. Eventually her hands found their way down to my package. She felt I had something on, which I could tell she didn’t expect to find. So, she felt on around to the waist band and then around to the back and realized it was a thong. She popped up in bed and in a surprised voice and look of astonishment asked “OMG are you wearing a thong?!?!” Before I could answer her tone shifted to an almost accusing sounding voice and with a concerned look on her face she asked why I was wearing her underwear…. I explained yes, it’s a thong and also included that it was MY underwear, NOT hers. Her face and voice then switched back to surprise and amazement and she said “OMG I can’t believe you’re wearing a thong!” She then asked me all sorts of questions ranging from why I wore them to how long I had been wearing them, etc. Before we went to get breakfast and coffee, she forced me get out of bed and model them for her. This was surprisingly more nerve racking for me than I expected, but then again she was the first person to ever see me in one. As I was walking around the room letting her look me up and down feeling nervous and dumb, she told me I had a very cute and firm looking butt. She also said she liked the way they looked on me, which gave me one hell of a confidence boost. I’ve always been outgoing and silly, so that confidence boost led to me doing some cheesy magic mike crap and other stupid stuff like twerking which made her laugh. At some point I ran towards the bed and jumped onto her. I tickled her, kissed on her, etc which led to serious making out and then to other stuff. Let’s just say it was a very good morning hehe.

Overall, I guess I was very lucky, because it was a very positive experience for me. Still to this day (almost 8 years of being together, 3.5 of which have been marriage) she still pinches my butt and occasionally slaps my cheeks when I walk by in a thong.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 05:50:30 PM by ATL_Thonger »

duaneweisbrich

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2021, 02:13:57 AM »
Glad it went well after the communication opened up.  It would seem she (maybe reluctantly at first) finally accepted that a thong is just underwear,  and will accept that toy like them as your underwear of choice.

I did have to smile at your 'I would like to show my thong, but just a little peek' comments.  Welcome to my world.  I, for one, love seeing other men sporting a thong.  However, there is just something about either me giving a glimpse of mine or seeing a glimpse of somebody else's that gets my mind reeling.

Enjoy exploring the styles, fabrics, and colors.   I still am after many years.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk