Author Topic: My first order of 10  (Read 5357 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
My first order of 10
« on: August 28, 2016, 11:44:24 AM »
Around 2000 or maybe slightly earlier, my interest in thongs was rekindled by a few websites and forums on thongs. Around 1960 I made my first one myself and a few more models but with study and work, the subject faded away. Around 1980 thongs were more acceptable for men so I bought a few and wore them at the beaches of the South of France. With a partner that was against "sissy" underwear and swimsuits again it faded away.
But in 2000, I started to be serious about thongs. I bought some thong underwear and I liked the feeling. Through an American forum I was made aware of Dore Gabriel, aka Beachndance, and I ordered 10 different models in swimsuits but all in the same color, royal blue. Because of my partner, I had to do it in secrecy so it was delivered Poste Restante or General Delivery. I went to the post office to collect my order and went home. My partner had different working hours so I had the home to myself. I opened the envelop and there were 10 little plastic bags. I undressed and opened the bags. When I held the first one up in my hands, it seemed so extreme small, it would not fit me. The smallness of it was so exciting that I had an e******n that lasted more than 15 minutes. In the end I could put one on and with some fiddling, it fitted like a glove. One by one I tried them on and I loved the feeling it gave me. But I considered them very, very small, even the largest on.
I received them in the fall so I had to wait till next year before I could wear them. In September, I made a two-week bike trip to the North of France (I lived then in the center of Holland) and there I started wearing those small suits in public after it took me quite some time to build up some confidence. And I'm still in thongs at the beaches.
Thes are pictures from that first batch. The last model is my favorite and I still wear it though slightly faded.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

SmallThong

Re: My first order of 10
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 05:50:53 AM »
That's such an exciting story thanks for posting. Any new order I place I get butterflies when i know it's arrived and I get to do a fashion show