Author Topic: Just putting on a thong........  (Read 8455 times)

underlvr

Just putting on a thong........
« on: March 05, 2019, 11:01:38 AM »
I realized the other day that its been about 2yrs since i starting wearing thongs and at that, i wear them just about ever day (everyone needs a day off here/there).  It’s been long enough now that i’m Just so used to the routing of getting dressed and grabbing a thong for underwear...and i never get over the thrill of sliding a thong up my legs, pulling it over my hips and feeling my boys drop into the pouch and the thong back sliding home. 

Does anyone else feel the same? 

Also, i tend to wear tighter fitting thongs and while that’s not for everyone...but does anyone else notice the routine of getting a bulge thong on...having to adjust the front fit to make sure that everything is in place and having to re-set the back strap?  I just really like the whole experience...

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Just putting on a thong........
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 04:31:30 PM »
I know what you mean.
I've worn thongs exclusively since ~2006-7 and I still get a thrill putting them on every time.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 10:29:38 PM »
Since about 2005 I only wear thongs and strings. Pulling up a thong is a routine. I have different forms of pouches but also with those differences, adjusting the thong is a routine. With a few pulls at the sides everythings falls in place and feels comfortable for the rest of the day.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

asianthonger92

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 04:40:05 AM »
I know what you mean. I’ve been wearing thongs since 2003, and I get excited whenever I put on a thong. I like it when the strap gradually slides up my ass. But then, I pull the strap out of my ass just because I don’t want the strap to cut too deep into my crack. And before I put on my pants, I adjust the front  and the back of my thong, making sure that it is just below the waist.
Also, the color of my thong depends on the shirt I’m wearing. So if I choose to wear a blue shirt, then I put on a blue thong.

peterwhitethong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 01:58:19 PM »
Never thought about it but I love doing it, I got so excited while doing it. Now I am so used to wearing thongs that if I am at the office I might lose track of time and forget I am wearing one but eventually I have to visit the toilet and got so excited just by the fact of putting back the bulge in place or adjust the string on my ass. I always get a bit aroused by it and then I leave the bathroom with a semi erection...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnG

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 09:00:55 AM »
I recognise the feeling and excitement. It is less than the first time wearing a thong, but I still like it after more than 10 years. Well described!

underlvr

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 06:14:29 AM »
Never thought about it but I love doing it, I got so excited while doing it. Now I am so used to wearing thongs that if I am at the office I might lose track of time and forget I am wearing one but eventually I have to visit the toilet and got so excited just by the fact of putting back the bulge in place or adjust the string on my ass. I always get a bit aroused by it and then I leave the bathroom with a semi erection...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just coming back to this older chat - i picked up a few new thongs and wearing one today made me think of putting a thong on for the first time and how it felt.  The one i have on today is a Muscleskins poser thong (https://muscleskins.com/1-2--poser.html)...getting ready for the day taking a shower, making sure i’m Smooth down there and then putting the thong on, making sure everything fits in the contoured pouch was as fun as ever, liking how everything looked all tucked away and giving a nice shaped bulge and then sliding the thong strap home with a nicely snug feeling to the overall fit.  It’s making me feel so sexy all morning as I move around, and yes when i go to the bathroom i get to have the feeling all over again....its hard (yes, pun) to not get a bit turned on/excited by the experience!  I’m wearing very light colored thin material pants that have a hint of spandex but look like slim fit chinos...zero underwear line...just loving the day.

Hope you all are equally as well today!  Please keep sharing your stories/thoughts!!

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2019, 08:05:38 PM »
i hear you, im wearing a thin strap semi-sheer maroon bulge thong today, but usually every morning, i try on at least 3 different thongs to decide which one i'll wear. i usually end up with a semi, and in a bulge thong, but its just a simple pleasure looking through my collection and trying them on. :)
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2019, 06:54:46 PM »
I can totally relate to you! You are not alone, and in fact I believe that is normal and natural response. It's so pleasurable and rewarding to strap on my thong, when you feel the butt strap sliding up your butt, you know life is good! I mean some people smoke, do drugs, and drink excessively for pleasure and you know what? Hey, it floats their boat. For me? It's putting on a thong and wearing it is what brings me the ultimate pleasure!
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

underlvr

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2019, 01:38:42 PM »
I can totally relate to you! You are not alone, and in fact I believe that is normal and natural response. It's so pleasurable and rewarding to strap on my thong, when you feel the butt strap sliding up your butt, you know life is good! I mean some people smoke, do drugs, and drink excessively for pleasure and you know what? Hey, it floats their boat. For me? It's putting on a thong and wearing it is what brings me the ultimate pleasure!

Amen!

TightThong

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2020, 08:57:43 AM »

100% agree...not a cheap habit but cheaper vs a LOT of other things!

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2020, 11:40:10 AM »
Somewhere around 2000 I ordered my first set of thongs with Beachndanc (Dore Gabriel). I ordered 10 different models as it was my first buy of thong swim gear. When the order arrived, I wanted to try them on to see how it looked like. But those thongs were so tiny, I had no idea if they ever would fit. Seeing those tiny suits was also such a turn on that I needed more than 30 minutes to cool down before I could even think of trying them on. I was surprised that the fabric was stretchy enough to cover everything that needed to be covered.

With a second order I had again a rush but after that it slowly diminished. Now it is business as usual. 24/7 thongs as underwear and thongs and strings as beach wear.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

TightThong

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2020, 12:51:10 PM »
I realized the other day that its been about 2yrs since i starting wearing thongs and at that, i wear them just about ever day (everyone needs a day off here/there).  It’s been long enough now that i’m Just so used to the routing of getting dressed and grabbing a thong for underwear...and i never get over the thrill of sliding a thong up my legs, pulling it over my hips and feeling my boys drop into the pouch and the thong back sliding home. 

Does anyone else feel the same? 

Also, i tend to wear tighter fitting thongs and while that’s not for everyone...but does anyone else notice the routine of getting a bulge thong on...having to adjust the front fit to make sure that everything is in place and having to re-set the back strap?  I just really like the whole experience...

I couldn’t agree more...been wearing thongs for just over 2yrs and it NEVER gets old.  Sliding a thong over my hips and adjusting everything to perfection is a big highlight of my morning routine!